I'm wondering if.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm wondering if.....

Any one has a picture of the back of their '62 lark with twin traction? My Daytona is missing the TT emblem and a replacement is available thru S-I, just don't know where it goes on the back of the car. Thanks, Steve Greer

Apropos of nothing, my 62 doesn't have TT that I know of...I'd love to be pleasantly surprised. I really need to get that production order!
    Mike Davis
    Regional Manager, North Carolina
    1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

We all know it goes on the Left Lower part of the Rear Panel and slightly Diagonal, but without a Pic or the Mounting Template I can't tell you exactly where, sorry.

I have dozens of saved Pics of many Models of the Years of '54-'64 Studes. I like, very few '62's are there.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Not 100% sure the location is correct,but the one above is very close or 'the same' as a '62 that I once owned.
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

In the pictures in the "'62 Lark" brochure (PD-62-08), the emblem appears lower than on the car pictured in post #4. In the brochure, it appears to be centered at the same level as the center of the gasoline cap.
            I suggest you try to get the template from the SDC provider of them or, at least, find an original car to copy.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I posted a factory photo of a Marshal with TT which shows the emblem here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...-Body-Tag-Info

Craig

Comment

Only close photo I have, car is now gone. '62 Cruiser with original emblem, should give you a pretty good idea of the location.

Skinny___'59 Lark VIII Regal____'60 Lark Marshal___

Comment

Thanks to one and all, again. Kustommusic

Comment

heres mine ...1962 Daytona 4 speed TT

This is where this one was born (one owner car) Looks to be the normal spot for 62 larks
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150930_172610.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	1701556
                    "Fords are cars Studebakers are Automobiles" -Jerry Washburn

Comment

Working...
                    X