Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can't sell it one way, use the Studebaker name

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/5297209457.html

I guess if you can't see this using the traditional way, try five others including Studebaker Champion. Click on more ads from the user to see what I mean.

Bob Miles
    Tucson AZ

Seems very cheap for a 2005 Altima, but that is certainly a New twist, I don't think it is going to help much to sell it though.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

It did get my attention initially, but not really interested in an Altima. I agree with StudeRich that the typical Studebaker Craigslist shopper would not be interested. May the Beautiful Chair, or the Antique China buyer might be.

Bob Miles
      Tucson AZ

Comment

If I lived in that area, I would contact the lister and see if they have a Studebaker or Studebaker items also for sale. I do no think that the Studebaker part was pulled out of thin air. Perhaps they just sold a Studebaker and re-used the template.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Altima............is that something like "hamburger helper"?

The ad has been pulled. Too bad because my neighbor is looking for a car for his son.

Comment

Probably got flagged for over posting. There are plenty of cars like that in that price range and rust free. Many people come here for the winter, buy a cheapy chugger then sell or take it back home.

Bob Miles
            Tucson AZ

Comment

Working...
            X