Warwick '16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warwick '16

Could someone elaborate on this for me? Although I've lusted after a Sky Hawk since they came out, I'm new to SDC, and have NO idea what's going on in the Club...

It's the annual International Meet, with a big car show, flea market, tours, seminars, an awards dinner, etc. Typically 300-400 vehicles and maybe 1000 people. The location jumps around the country -- in 2017 it will be in South Bend.

Lots of info in the TW about the upcoming meet, and the Nov issue has the report from this past summer's meet.

http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/sdcmeet.asp
    Last edited by Skip Lackie; 10-30-2015, 08:01 AM.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

Thank you for the info...see you there. JUST joined SDC, earlier this month...maybe I'll get a Magazine soon.
      Last edited by 345 DeSoto; 10-30-2015, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 345 DeSoto View Post
        Than you for the info...see you there. JUST joined SDC, earlier this month...maybe I'll get a Magazine soon.
        It takes a little while to get into the system but it is worth the wait! Welcome to the club!

Comment

Thank you for the info...see you there. JUST joined SDC, earlier this month...maybe I'll get a Magazine soon.
          Back issues are always available.
          Skip Lackie

Comment

Don't forget to check out the recently minted Central NY Chapter of SDC in and around Syracuse.
            Contact Charlie Davis....hawknestfarm@hotmail.com

Bill
            Bill Foy
            1000 Islands, Ontario
            1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

CAPTAIN BILLY - My wife and I were at one of the meetings at Al's place (white Rolls Royce), but left for FL for the winter...with out getting to join...

Comment

Could someone elaborate on this for me? Although I've lusted after a Sky Hawk since they came out, I'm new to SDC, and have NO idea what's going on in the Club...
                I'll be in Warwick with my very beautiful Sky Hawk, and you may lust after it to your heart's content. No drooling please, as rust is always an issue with these cars.
                peter lee

Comment

Working...
                X