Ocean Bay Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean Bay Chapter

The Ocean Bay Chapter of the SDC's annual 'OCTOBERFEST" happens TOMORROW (10/25) at the historic 'Larz Anderson Park' in the town of Brookline, Massachusetts!

Always a good take, unfortunately rain is predicted for the morning hours tomorrow .....I have 'The Doctor's Car' prepped and ready to roll, but I'll probably end up taking my 'everyday driver' 1983 Avanti....that baby is used to the rain...and everything else mother nature can throw at it!!.....I'll post pics later this week!

A little late. I don't even see it listed in the Oct. TW.
    I have driven out to this meet several times and always enjoyed it. One notable time was when Bob Bourke signed up to join SDC while sitting in the front seat of my 1953 Commander Starliner.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

We had a great meet today, although the weather wasn't the best....Local folks brought out about twenty Studes including a couple of trucks.....Interesting display inside the museum showcasing classic motorcycles (as well as the permanent Larz Anderson automobile and bicycle collection.....pics to follow!

Comment

Working...
      X