Save a 66 Stude, Mad City WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save a 66 Stude, Mad City WI

If I had anything ready to *haul* with, I'd be on top of this!
    http://madison.craigslist.org/pts/483014250.html

If I don't sell, turning it into a demolition derby car.

Well, THAT'S a new one! [}]

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Wish I had the info for the registry before it becomes a "demolition derby car"[}]

On the upside, dig that crazy Laugh In carpet![8D][8D][8D]

Mark Anderson
        1965 Cruiser
        http://home.alltel.net/anderm
        Home of the Cruiser Registry

Comment

Wish I had the info for the registry before it becomes a "demolition derby car"[}]

On the upside, dig that crazy Laugh In carpet![8D][8D][8D]

Mark Anderson
          1965 Cruiser
          http://home.alltel.net/anderm
          Home of the Cruiser Registry

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

And the seller is named Janice. Does she really need room for another project or is she cleaning house?

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

And the seller is named Janice. Does she really need room for another project or is she cleaning house?

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Talked to the young lady. The car is her father's. He has a 53 Land cruiser and a 56 Transtar. left my # and she is having him call and give me the #'s for the registery. If it was closer I would add it to my stable. The upholstery is the same gold as my two. Says her father is talking about retiring to the Ozarks. Maybe I could get him to bring it with him.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Talked to the young lady. The car is her father's. He has a 53 Land cruiser and a 56 Transtar. left my # and she is having him call and give me the #'s for the registery. If it was closer I would add it to my stable. The upholstery is the same gold as my two. Says her father is talking about retiring to the Ozarks. Maybe I could get him to bring it with him.

Comment

Shouls have added LOL

Comment

Shouls have added LOL

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Clemens

Maybe a lurker will save it, it'll be *weeks* before I can even *think* about buying any more Studes
                        It's been a while since I flogged parts at South Bend, but ISTM that if an enterprising fellow were to get this car running he might well pay for most of the gas to shlepp it from here to the St.Joe county fairgrounds next May

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Clemens

Maybe a lurker will save it, it'll be *weeks* before I can even *think* about buying any more Studes
                          It's been a while since I flogged parts at South Bend, but ISTM that if an enterprising fellow were to get this car running he might well pay for most of the gas to shlepp it from here to the St.Joe county fairgrounds next May

Comment

Working...
                          X