• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 61 cruiser

https://web.mail.comcast.net/service...=188920&part=4
    61 lark cruiser
    64 daytona 2dr hardtop

You can delete those 2 failed Posts with the "Delete" option and revise #1 with the "Edit Post" function, they all failed because you did not copy them to a Photo Site like Photobucket or your "C" Drive before posting. They need to be a common type like a .jpg

I for one, own and like the rare "one of a kind" '61 Cruisers and would like to see it.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

61 lark cruiser
      64 daytona 2dr hardtop

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Best i could do , Rich. thanks for the help.
        61 lark cruiser
        64 daytona 2dr hardtop

Comment

These are both the same html Format, and not accepted here. You may be able to copy it to your computer and somehow change it to a .jpg I could not do that, it still failed.

I guess you did not take this one yourself and download it, or it would be a Photo on your computer and easy to paste in here using our "From Computer" option.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0028.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	1700097 Here is mine coming home after I bought it, on my U-haul Trailer in Jan. 2009. It has that beautiful '61 Only, Original Metallic Medium Blue all Vinyl Interior.

This one has a '63 Lark/Hawk Jet Thrust R1 289 that is coming out to be offered for sale, a fresh, stock 289 is going in.
          Last edited by StudeRich; 08-31-2015, 10:44 PM.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
          X