X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamer

Cheap licence light but not here.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Stud...f1f7cd&vxp=mtr
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

HA...You folks that have been here on the forum long enough...know that I have referred to the little nub of a trunk emblem on the cheapest custom trim bullet nose cars as looking like a "plucked chicken butt."...These were the cars that usually had no accessories, not even a dome light.

Why... back in the day...a full trunk emblem with the chrome "wings" would've probably added a full three dollars to the original price of the car!

If the guy can get three grand for one now...I might want to hire him to sell parts for me!
    John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

He will give you $20.00 if you can ID it. If I was still in Richmond, I would stop by and take a look.
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Photo of one in Post #19 here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...s-let-s-see-em!

Craig

Comment

Such a Deal, complete with more fees and shipping, yeah I'll take 3 at 3!
          What a crook!
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

There is one on my 51 Business Coupe, which has painted headlight rings,. It was sold new in Morillton Arkansas.
            101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Seller must have revised it. $170.00.

Comment

Well...after all, it's on Ebay. Something 'bout casting a broad net. Considering the condition, at best, for a driver. Or, a plate-able core. Even then, 'cept for a few of you, these have traditionally not been the trunk handle of choice. Over the years, folks I've known who have purchased a car with one of these...One of the first things to be replaced was this "nub" for the larger trunk handle.

Unfortunately, this one has enough reflective quality to show "flabby/pasty" photographer has no shirt on... UGH! (cover up dude!)

Even at $169.99...still dreaming.
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
                X