May ride out Wednesday-Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• BShaw
    replied
    I will be there Monday-Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• Batman
    replied
    The Batmobile will be there with its new highly modified R-1. It sounds like an old school hot rod. Love it.Click image for larger version

Name:	Engine.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	1699701

Leave a comment:

• Skip Lackie
    replied
    Yes, Sunday to Friday.

Leave a comment:

• skyway
    replied
    "The Taylors will be there. Dusty"

Dusty,
    Will we get a chance to see your '42?
    Gary K

Leave a comment:

• 41 Frank
    replied
    John the one I sold you is the only one I had for your application. I have others but they fit other models.

Originally posted by jclary View Post
    Well...about two years ago, you sold me a NOS front shock for my '48 Champion Coupe. If you stumble on another one...please set it aside for me. Unfortunately, due to circumstances I can't control, I'll not be able to attend. However, with the wonders of the internet, I expect you who are there, to stay connected, post pictures, and keep us poor schleps updated so that we can, at least, enjoy the event vicariously (try pronouncing that with a drawl).

I'd like to think I'll be there "in spirit"...but "spirit" does not sign in, register, or support the hard work of the local sponsors to make the event self supporting. It is my wish that enough members are not as "home bound" as I am and attend in sufficient numbers to support the effort. The few I've been able to attend have resulted in great memories and endearing friendships.

Leave a comment:

• jclary
    replied
    Originally posted by bezhawk View Post
    I live 1/2 mile from the meet headquarters I could walk there.
    Hey...that means, even if your car is from the "NEW GENERAL MOTORS"...you should be able to get there!

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    The Barricks will be there , Monday to saturday

Leave a comment:

• beatnik64
    replied
    Heading out on the 15th, CAN'T WAIT

Spend 19 hours driving jacked on caffeine, smoking cigars, and screaming at traffic. This is great hobby!

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    Do 48 Champions use this type of shock? We have some that we're not sure about.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bezhawk
    replied
    I live 1/2 mile from the meet headquarters I could walk there.

Leave a comment:

• oltrknut
    replied
    Leaving next Thursday from Spokane in the Speedster.

Leave a comment:

• jclary
    replied
    Originally posted by 41 Frank View Post
    We'll be there and will be vending as usual.
    Well...about two years ago, you sold me a NOS front shock for my '48 Champion Coupe. If you stumble on another one...please set it aside for me. Unfortunately, due to circumstances I can't control, I'll not be able to attend. However, with the wonders of the internet, I expect you who are there, to stay connected, post pictures, and keep us poor schleps updated so that we can, at least, enjoy the event vicariously (try pronouncing that with a drawl).

I'd like to think I'll be there "in spirit"...but "spirit" does not sign in, register, or support the hard work of the local sponsors to make the event self supporting. It is my wish that enough members are not as "home bound" as I am and attend in sufficient numbers to support the effort. The few I've been able to attend have resulted in great memories and endearing friendships.

Leave a comment:

• fpstude
    replied
    Lou, we will see you there.

Leave a comment:

• ndynis
    replied
    I'll be there Sunday through Wednesday
    Nick

Leave a comment:

Working...
X