Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMMANDERPINK1
    replied
    I will be attending the whole week. Has then been a designated time and place for the Forum users to meet?
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• Studeguru
    replied
    Erika and I will be there starting Monday.

Leave a comment:

• jbwhttail
    replied
    we will be there Sunday thru Friday

Leave a comment:

• JoeHall
    replied
    Sdude, sounds like lotsa fun. Might wanna cross the desert at night though.

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    Leaving early Friday morning in the bullet nose. Will be traveling with Mel France and his hot rod 34 on a trailer. First long trip in the 51. 5000 miles including the return trip on route 66.

A little nervous but looking forward to it. This will be our first retirement trip.

Leave a comment:

• trnstrtrk
    replied
    We are leaving from DeLand, FL on Friday in the 49' Landcruiser. Expect to be at the meet from Monday through Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Leave a comment:

• snowy_buffalo
    replied
    I introduced my grandson to tractor pulls and draft horse team pulls last year at the State Fair. He begged grandpa to take him again this year. State Fair is same week as International Meet, so my plans are to be at the Fair on wednesday with the grandson. Assuming I have any energy left I'll be driving from KC to St. Louis for the concours on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Looks like the weather is going to be good for the trip down on Sunday and Monday ! Also doesn't look like it will be too hot for the week ..... Bonus !!

Leave a comment:

• raoul5788
    replied
    I'll be there all week, mostly at the information/vending table for the 2016 IM at Warwick RI. Come on by and get a t-shirt or the new polos!

Leave a comment:

• TX Rebel
    replied
    I will be there Sun-Th vending parts inside & collecting parts for re-plating, so bring your old, rusty, pitted parts!

https://www.studebakersite.com
    https://www.custompolishchromeplating.com

Leave a comment:

• plwindish
    replied
    I'll be there Weds. night through Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• garyash
    replied
    We'll be there all week. I'm trailering my M5 - it would make the trip on the road, but it would beat me to death over 1500 miles and back. Stiff springs and 6-ply bias truck tires do not make for a smooth ride. I'm hoping that there will be a bunch of M5's there.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	m5_ash_york-hbr_me.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1699704

Leave a comment:

• dusty taylor
    replied
    No not this year. We have had a couple bad years. Dusty

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    I'll be there, Thursday only, with my brother Steve. We'll be driving dad's two-tone brown '62 Champ pickup.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Mute
    replied
    Duane & Lynda Miller will be driving their '63 Avanti down from the Quad Cities.... we hope it doesn't burn out the wiring like it did the last time we were heading to St. Louis! We plan to leave around 9AM on Sunday & will be there all week. I now have "protection" under the hood:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7078.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1699702

Leave a comment:

Working...
X