Reedsville swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reedsville swap meet

I know I saw some forum memebers at the swap meet today, I got exhaust system from Mr. Simmons and had a chance to talk to P.Harris today as well, I only wish I coild have met some of you as I was there with some unstude folks and they wanted to get back on the road as soon as possiblebummer as I normally go to these events alone. I saw alot of sheet metal there today quarters and fenders for the hawk. Where was this stuff when I started my project, I would have bought it all, Mr. Simmons had bought some doors down for me hoeever I bought so much stuff I did not have room for his doors, If someone is going up saturday and is from the Maryland, virginia area, I would give them something for bringing them down for me, I would love to get those doors[]You can e-mail me

Studebakers forever!
    Studebakers forever!

Wish I had know you had parts needing a ride. The "Nanny Administrator" on the hotel computer would not let me access this site [xx(] (though I could view the technical talk side).

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Wish I had know you had parts needing a ride. The "Nanny Administrator" on the hotel computer would not let me access this site [xx(] (though I could view the technical talk side).

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Everything worked out Guido, thanks anyway, in fact it could not have been betterI just did not want to disappoint the gentleman from Canada, he did me such a good turn making that ss system for my car and bringing it to this country. I think his commitment is fantastiche did not know me from adam.....Studebaker Rule!

Studebakers forever!
        Studebakers forever!

Comment

Everything worked out Guido, thanks anyway, in fact it could not have been betterI just did not want to disappoint the gentleman from Canada, he did me such a good turn making that ss system for my car and bringing it to this country. I think his commitment is fantastiche did not know me from adam.....Studebaker Rule!

Studebakers forever!
          Studebakers forever!

Comment

Your doors are safely stashed in my driveway, come get them when you can.

JDP/Maryland
            63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
            spent to date $54664,75
            64 R2 GT (Sid)
            spent to date $62,439.30
            63 Lark 2 door
            52 Starliner
            51 Commander
            39 Coupe express
            39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Your doors are safely stashed in my driveway, come get them when you can.

JDP/Maryland
              63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
              spent to date $54664,75
              64 R2 GT (Sid)
              spent to date $62,439.30
              63 Lark 2 door
              52 Starliner
              51 Commander
              39 Coupe express
              39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment