Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avantilover
    replied
    Maybe they're picky Paul, but if the requirement is for a 1962 "original" Hawk then that's what's required - I can just imagine the letters to TW stating that the hood ornament and wheel covers aren't original.

John Clements
    Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
    Lockleys South Australia

Leave a comment:

• avantilover
    replied
    Maybe they're picky Paul, but if the requirement is for a 1962 "original" Hawk then that's what's required - I can just imagine the letters to TW stating that the hood ornament and wheel covers aren't original.

John Clements
    Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
    Lockleys South Australia

Leave a comment:

• 55s
    replied
    Karl's car is a very nice 1962 GT. The tall clear spears appear to be there. The wheels may be right, because I think it is a Hamilton-built Canadian car, having come from a good Canadian home.

In short, Karl, if you can, take another picture. Alternatively, see if you can erase the extra hood ornament.

I think some people in this column are getting far too picky for a Studebaker DRIVERS' club.

To the others - enjoy your lawn ornaments.

Paul R

Leave a comment:

• 55s
    replied
    Karl's car is a very nice 1962 GT. The tall clear spears appear to be there. The wheels may be right, because I think it is a Hamilton-built Canadian car, having come from a good Canadian home.

In short, Karl, if you can, take another picture. Alternatively, see if you can erase the extra hood ornament.

I think some people in this column are getting far too picky for a Studebaker DRIVERS' club.

To the others - enjoy your lawn ornaments.

Paul R

Leave a comment:

• monomaniac
    replied
    This black GT pictured is a nice car BUT it should have no hood ornament and the photo background is cluttered.
    We can use EITHER a South Bend or Hamilton produced GT.

Leave a comment:

• monomaniac
    replied
    This black GT pictured is a nice car BUT it should have no hood ornament and the photo background is cluttered.
    We can use EITHER a South Bend or Hamilton produced GT.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Wrong wheel color, and a '64 Hood Ornament, otherwise original looking.

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Wrong wheel color, and a '64 Hood Ornament, otherwise original looking.

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by monomaniac

For an upcoming issue of TW we will be featuring GT Hawks. We NEED one cover photo and it will be a 1962 GT that MUST be stock, not modified. Can anyone on this forum help?

Art Unger - editor TW
    If the picture is of the front, do you want a South Bend car or a Hamilton car[?] Both are different; but stock! [:0]

Craig

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied

For an upcoming issue of TW we will be featuring GT Hawks. We NEED one cover photo and it will be a 1962 GT that MUST be stock, not modified. Can anyone on this forum help?

Art Unger - editor TW
    If the picture is of the front, do you want a South Bend car or a Hamilton car[?] Both are different; but stock! [:0]

Craig

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    It looks like it has some sort of added hood ornament. Maybe it could be taken off for a new picture.
    It also appears to be a non-US car, but that is okay (with me).
    You should take a picture with a less busy background.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    It looks like it has some sort of added hood ornament. Maybe it could be taken off for a new picture.
    It also appears to be a non-US car, but that is okay (with me).
    You should take a picture with a less busy background.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Where are your clear plastic spear thingies?

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Where are your clear plastic spear thingies?

Leave a comment:

• MagikDraggin
    replied

Art Unger - editor TW
    How's this pic for a stock '62 GT?

Karl '62 GT Hawk 4sp

Leave a comment:

Working...
X