No announcement yet.

JP, Are You Asleep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably less than 50 cents on the dollar. From the pics I'm seeing tons of bondo in those wavy sides-not to cut the car down now,maybe he likes it that way.

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Probably less than 50 cents on the dollar. From the pics I'm seeing tons of bondo in those wavy sides-not to cut the car down now,maybe he likes it that way.

LaSalle,Il
      61Hawk
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

My guess is the seller "coolrides4u" is a Las Vegas broker or consignment house. Maybe the owner had a bad run of luck at the tables at just the wrong time.

thnx, jv.

PackardV8
        PackardV8

Comment

My guess is the seller "coolrides4u" is a Las Vegas broker or consignment house. Maybe the owner had a bad run of luck at the tables at just the wrong time.

thnx, jv.

PackardV8
          PackardV8

Comment

The 2"-3" misplacement of the body makes me wonder what else is gakked up on that car - which is unfortunate since it appears that a fair amount of work went into that project. It will be a time consuming or expensive fix, I wouldn't expect that any pro shop would have let it go out the door that way.

Thomas

Long time hot rodder
            Packrat junk collector
            '63 Avanti R2 4 speed

Comment

The 2"-3" misplacement of the body makes me wonder what else is gakked up on that car - which is unfortunate since it appears that a fair amount of work went into that project. It will be a time consuming or expensive fix, I wouldn't expect that any pro shop would have let it go out the door that way.

Thomas

Long time hot rodder
              Packrat junk collector
              '63 Avanti R2 4 speed

Comment

Working...
              X