spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Yeah I looked that over earlier too. Coupla things that looked out of sorts. The immediate redirect to the user name and password when you looked at it, that was a dead giveaway for me not to give up either. It also killed the interest on the item pretty quick as well when he started in on that. The other thing was after the third time I stopped the redirect midstream to look at the page. Thats the funniest 63 Hawk GT I ever saw. Had the resemblance closer to a three window streetrod(dont quote me on the body style though ) than a Hawk. Course it was hard to see as the pinup standing in front of it was blocking my view. [)]
      1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
      1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
      1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
      1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Yeah I looked that over earlier too. Coupla things that looked out of sorts. The immediate redirect to the user name and password when you looked at it, that was a dead giveaway for me not to give up either. It also killed the interest on the item pretty quick as well when he started in on that. The other thing was after the third time I stopped the redirect midstream to look at the page. Thats the funniest 63 Hawk GT I ever saw. Had the resemblance closer to a three window streetrod(dont quote me on the body style though ) than a Hawk. Course it was hard to see as the pinup standing in front of it was blocking my view. [)]
        1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
        1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
        1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
        1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Working...
        X