Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70Avanti2
    replied
    Yep your right. It looked bluer the first time I looked at it.

Question did Studebaker have a different white than the yellow white offered on the 62 gt ?

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    I think of myself as a 'GT Guy', but geez that is one pretty '60! That is a couple hours from here. There was a real nice '59 or '60 Hawk out at the South Bend swap meet this year, I think light green pastel or light blue pastel. The owner was the nicest guy to talk with and had worked in Accounting in the Administration Building from 1949-60, with a few years out for the Korean war.

Leave a comment:

• BShaw
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Aug 29, 11 32 08 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	1697114
    The interior of my White Sand '60 is black & red. I don't think the pleated black seat fabric is an original pattern but I like it with the dark red vinyl trim and door panels (and two-tone steering wheel).

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Originally posted by 70Avanti2 View Post
    I think car is light blue not white.
    David, the easiest way to tell the car is white is by looking at the photos of the door openings, where they are showing you the interior. Those photos were taken with fill flash and you can easily see the white contrast against, for example, the blue wind lace. I'm sure the car is white. BP

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    That is One washed out Blue if it is, it may not be a Studebaker Color.
    It could be a reflection of the Sky, too bad they say very little about the Car, only: Blue Interior, V8 Overdrive, TT, (aftermarket) Disc. Brakes.

The Reclining Split Bench Seat is a good option and the Interior looks GREAT.

Leave a comment:

• 70Avanti2
    replied
    I think car is light blue not white.

Leave a comment:

• TWChamp
    replied
    I too prefer the blue. Nice looking Hawk.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    started a topic 1960 Hawk at Newark OH auction

1960 Hawk at Newark OH auction

'Looks pretty nice:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...tml?refer=news

'Can't say when I last saw a white 1960 Hawk with anything but a red interior; the blue is a pleasant diversion. BP
Working...
X