June 2015 Turning Wheels is in the mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 2015 Turning Wheels is in the mail

I just received my copy of the June Turning Wheels which features the Missouri/Illinois Gateway Chapter members and their vehicles at the site of this summer's international meet. Better hurry if you haven't made your hotel reservations and registered for the meet.

Hopefully your copy of this fine magazine will be in your mailbox soon!

http://sdcmeet.com

Lew Schucart
    Editor, Avanti Magazine

Good looking crew, Lew...and wealthy, too: Seven Avantis among fifteen cars...and no Scotsmans! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Northern Il. got mine today

Comment

Turning Wheels June issue received 05/27/15 Niantic, CT 06357 Very interesting, as always.
        "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

AH YES... St. Louis is calling; all of my reservations are in... SEE YOU THERE !!!

Comment

Reno, NV today.

Comment

Henderson NC 27537 - got mine today.
              Wayne Elks

66 Phantom Champ
              65 Cruiser
              64 Champ
              40 4-Dr Commander

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                Good looking crew, Lew...and wealthy, too: Seven Avantis among fifteen cars...and no Scotsmans! BP
                Bob, the other co-director of the meet has a Scotsman station wagon, but it is not running or restored yet. He's spending too much time organizing the meet!
                Lew Schucart
                Editor, Avanti Magazine

Comment

Got mine 5/27 at 61571. Thanks for checking!

Comment

Bob, the other co-director of the meet has a Scotsman station wagon, but it is not running or restored yet. He's spending too much time organizing the meet!
                    You being facetious, Lew?
                    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by lschuc View Post
                      Good! There is something unique about Scotsman wagons; it is difficult to imagine any one Studebaker model that would have been immediately used and abused like a low-buck Scotsman wagon. The percentage of those that led a hard life from the get-go has to be really high, so any survivors in any condition are rare. BP
                      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Indialantic FL 32903 5/26/15

Comment

Tinley Park IL - 60477 received June Turning Wheels and Issue 170 Avanti Magazine on the same day, 05/27/2015.
                          sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Carmichael, CA 95608 today.
                            Perry
                            \'50 Business Champ,
                            \'50 Starlight Champ,
                            \'60 Lark Convertible,
                            \'63 GT R1,
                            \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

got my copy today 5/28/2015 Tucson AZ 85715. BTW not to hijack the tread but dvap.com has a scotsman wagon for sale.

Bob Miles
                              Tucson AZ

Comment

Working...
                              X