WIRING HARNESS FOLLOW-UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIRING HARNESS FOLLOW-UP

Thank you to each one who responded to my request for information. It looks like I will be going with the harnesses from a studebaker vendor at around $300+.
    Sincerely,
    Jim

1950 2 timer
    sigpicJimmie
    Orange County, Indiana
    1950 CHAMPION -ORANGE COUNTY, INDIANA

Jim,
    If you were looking for a "complete" harness in the original lacquered braided wire, I just priced it from Rhode Island's catalog. They do use new wire and braid it so it won't deteriorate like sixty year old stock. You would be looking at $863. The stude vendors provide a quality product at a reasonable price. It just won't have the braided look of the original.

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10,
    '51 Commander Starlight,
    '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
    '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Jim,
      If you were looking for a "complete" harness in the original lacquered braided wire, I just priced it from Rhode Island's catalog. They do use new wire and braid it so it won't deteriorate like sixty year old stock. You would be looking at $863. The stude vendors provide a quality product at a reasonable price. It just won't have the braided look of the original.

Brad Johnson
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10,
      '51 Commander Starlight,
      '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
      '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Working...
      X