I'd rather be driving My Studebaker "bumper sticker"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather be driving My Studebaker "bumper sticker"

About 6 months ago I found this sticker I had for Years and Years,and put it on the rear bumper of My 63 Champ.so how many of You sport around with these stuck to your Studes
    Joseph R. Zeiger

I'd rather put one on my '05 Caddy CTS, since when i'm in my '51 - i am driving one!!!
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

I think I might still have one of the "I'd rather fix than switch" bumper stickers from the early 1970's.
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I thought I had one of each,but has yet to show it's self.
        Originally posted by Guido View Post
        I think I might still have one of the "I'd rather fix than switch" bumper stickers from the early 1970's.
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

In summer, l install my "My Other Car Is A Studebaker" licence plate frame, because it is made of potmetal. My personalized plate on my brand "x" is lettered "NONS2D".
          Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
          61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
          Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
          Ride me in a Studebaker"

Comment

My 2010 Crosstour is sporting a "I'd Rather be Driving My Studebaker" bumper sticker and has the "My other car is a Studebaker" license plate frames on front and rear plates.
            sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

My SUV daily driver sports the license place frame "My Other Car Is An Avanti".
              Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

My '64 Commander 4-door has a 'Don't laugh - it might be worth more than what you are driving' Studebaker bumper sticker.
                Paul
                Winston-Salem, NC
                Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Got a "Rather be driving my Studebaker" on my 02 Blazer. I get a lot of comments on it.
                  sigpic
                  1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
                  Lewisville,NC

Comment

I wonder if there's a....... "I'm driving my Studebaker--But I'd rather be driving my OTHER Studebaker" bumper sticker??

Comment

I have long preferred the, "Keep America Beautiful, Drive A Studebaker" sticker, and have always put one on the rear bumper of every Stude. It is still available at SI, and I think the others are too.

Comment

Can anyone guess who had my car before me. Joe, you can't guess.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic�Never raise your hands to your children, it leaves your groin unprotected.� - Red Buttons

'63 Avanti R2
                        '14 Boxster
                        '64 GT Hawk R1 JT
                        '37 Dictator Coupe
                        '37 Dictator Coupe "slight custom"

Comment

My daughter had a bumper sticker made for me: "Hawks put the Stud in Studebaker"

I love it
                          Nick

Comment

I have a "I'd rather be driving my Studebaker" sticker in the back window of my Ford F-150 truck.

Comment

I like the discreet 3rd brake light on your 56J trunk. Where did you get that?
                              Mike Davis
                              Regional Manager, North Carolina
                              1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Working...
                              X