No announcement yet.

1952 Champion Polished Patina on a HOT Florida day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet car, and a real treasure to have one so original. I only wish my grill had this level of "patina". Sadly it's a lot worse.

Comment

I really like to see unrestored original cars, and your's has to be one of the finest I've seen, even if only in pictures.

Comment

I have a complete 52 grill. I just wonder if I had the entire thing re chromed and as a whole it looked new,... Would it ever be something that could be sold for a reasonable profit?

There will always be one's out there the need to be done. But to have it whole and like new.

Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by dean pearson View Post
          I have a complete 52 grill. I just wonder if I had the entire thing re chromed and as a whole it looked new,... Would it ever be something that could be sold for a reasonable profit?

There will always be one's out there the need to be done. But to have it whole and like new.

Dean.
          Me thinks you'd probably be sitting on it for a while.. There aren't very many people spending big money on 52's.

Comment

Darn it.

Dean.

Comment

I wonder how someone got that early seven button 1950 radio into the 52 dash. They had to cut the sheet metal on the back/top of the radio to do it and clear the windshield wiper arms.

The car looks really nice, though.
              RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
              10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
              10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
              4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
              5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
              56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
              60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

Working...
              X