Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kurtruk
    replied
    You could PM Anne Goodman or Carl Thomason. They usually attend.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    replied
    Good deal Perry! I am not sure what is and is not allowed. If you have something near stock or stock appearing I would call them and ask. Something like AC or non stock wheels might be ok, doesn't hurt to ask.

Leave a comment:

• fpstude
    replied
    Pat, thanks for the reminder. It's been 15 years since we have taker a car(s) there. One year I trailered the '23 and Betty drove the Lark. It would be an inspiration to get the GT finished, but it has Vintage Air. I'll clean up the '50 and enter.

Leave a comment:

• Lou Van Anne
    replied
    Are non-stock wheels a deal killer?

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    No far from My cabin but I drive the HC van when we go up.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    started a topic Attention California, Nevada and Oregon Folks

Attention California, Nevada and Oregon Folks

The Ironstone Winery in Murphy's California, that's in the California Foothills near Angels Camp, is having their annual Concours d'Elegance event on September 26, 2015. Each year they pick a few special marques to feature and this year two of them are Studebaker and Packard! This is a very special event, I am told they treat you extremely well.

This is a quote from their web page "Remember, only stock, non-modified cars are accepted at Ironstone." So you purists and all original folks, this is your event! I hope there is a great turnout representing South Bend's finest!

http://www.ironstonefoundation.org/

Pat
Working...
X