No announcement yet.

Free Turning Wheels (100-120 editions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Turning Wheels (100-120 editions)

These are not mine, but I just saw them on Craigslist. Simi Valley, CA. http://ventura.craigslist.org/zip/5023817367.html
    '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Someone needs to take these to local retirement homes. They have libraries and someone will enjoy them!
    Carey
    Packard Hawk

Comment

Someone got them.
      I just got an email from the them, they were no longer available.
      And the post on craigslist has been deleted by author.
      South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Originally posted by wittsend View Post
        These are not mine, but I just saw them on Craigslist. Simi Valley, CA. http://ventura.craigslist.org/zip/5023817367.html
        sals54

Comment

I was told by my local PO that the book rate is not applicable to periodicals and magazines.
          Skip Lackie

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
            I was told by my local PO that the book rate is not applicable to periodicals and magazines.
            I think that depends on what they are, my memory is that periodicals such as trade journals that do not contain commercial advertising are acceptable. Just remember, the USPS has the right to open the box to verify that the contents meet the guidelines they have.
            Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Working...
            X