Cool Finland Car Show T-Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Finland Car Show T-Shirt

'Neat T-Shirt from friend Pekka in Finland, sold by the club to which he belongs to promote their annual car show last year:

The Original American Car Show by Finnish Hot Rod Association.

'Prolly one of the few such shirts in the 'states; looks like our Finnish brethren know a classic American design when they see one.

The tag says it was Made in HERGESTELLT IN, but I doubt the IN represents Indiana. (Thanks, Pekka...) BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

That is Sean's car. "Rooneytoons"

And yep it's a nice one!

He's practically famous!!!

Dean.

Comment

Thanks Bob. Sean's ( "Rooneytoons") Bulletnose did get a lot of attention at the Helsinki Show in 2014. His Bulletnose had also a very well equipped trunk with a generous toolbox as I needed some help to fix an unexpected issue with my Lark ( hidden there behind Sean's car). Sean's Bulletnose did not only get into the T-Shirts but also got some very nice media coverage.

Pekka
      Attached Files
      sigpic

1960 Lark VIII Regal convertible - 1964 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Bob, You can wear yours to St. Louis this summer!... The best I can do is wear a Canadian show shirt.

Comment

Working...
        X