Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large sheet metal parts to Saint Louis??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large sheet metal parts to Saint Louis??????????

The other day I got my room for the Saint Louis International meet figuring I can always cancel it if I don't make the trip. As a supplier of used Studebaker parts since the early 90's and in the possess of winding down the parts business I figured I would maybe make one last trip with a load of parts but since my wife is handicap I would need to bring her along and that makes a lot more work for me trying to do both but I will do it if I pre sell enough parts to help cover the trip there. It is no use making this long trip if it cost me money when I can get rid of every thing a lot easier by just getting a metal dumpster put in front of my shop door and load every thing in it and have it picked up and gone.I am not trying to threaten people with either buy or it goes to scrap but things need to go away now. Most of what I have is large sheet metal and full flow engines, blocks, and transmissions and all will be sold at good prices but will need to be pre paid for, once a part is paid for I will but a name on that part and set aside, I figure I need to sell $2500.00 worth to make the trip if I don't make the trip the money will be refunded to the buyer, fenders will sell for between $100 and $200, doors $100, hoods $100-$200, trunks $100-$200 and so on as you can see the prices are good and shipping is free to the meet and in some cases along my route to Saint Louis nothing is perfect all need some work and some more than others but here it is , let me know either by PM or phone 510-266-2522 and e-mail at candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net Hope to be able to make the trip ......Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Bob, check out the post below by 5859. He needs a 259 or a 289 and he's close to you. Good luck.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

I know Dave I saw it but I don't chase buyers, no time and time is running out.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

I hope folks take advantage of Bob's offer for free shipping on large and heavy parts.
        Bought a used hood for my 1957 Packard and the shipping by truck freight was mind numbing.
        sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
        Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
        "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Let me know when you get close I'll take that rear bottom seat for my 52 hard top.
          I'm kidding but if you've had time to check and do have one I still need it.

I have a complete bottom and top metal frame only that fits a land cruiser. Even has a nifty fold down arm rest.

For the record a land cruiser seat is four inches wider than a hardtop and possibly others.

Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by dean pearson View Post
            Let me know when you get close I'll take that rear bottom seat for my 52 hard top.
            I'm kidding but if you've had time to check and do have one I still need it.

I have a complete bottom and top metal frame only that fits a land cruiser. Even has a nifty fold down arm rest.

For the record a land cruiser seat is four inches wider than a hardtop and possibly others.

Dean.
            Dean I will keep a look out , still have items coming and might be one in the rafters at Bob's.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Do you have any 58 Packard stuff

Comment

We have previously seen pictures of Bob's stash. The parts Bob has are like gold to us here in the midwest. I have gotten parts from Bob and have been very pleased.
                Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
                1961 Hawk 4-speed
                1967 Avanti
                1961 Lark 2 door
                1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
                  Do you have any 58 Packard stuff

Sorry nothing...........Bob
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Do you have a nice pair of rear springs that fit my 1950 Champion?

I bought a pretty good pair from a junk yard, but the steel wrap has a couple rust holes.
                    According to my Motor's Flat Rate book the 49 and 50 Champion are all that fits.

Comment

There might be a set in the rest of the items I still need to bring home after selling the race car.
                      Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California

Comment

Bob, do you have any rust free 1957-63 Hawk trunk lids?

Chris.

Comment

Do you have a rust free shell for a 62 Lark sedan?

Comment

Originally posted by stude dude View Post
                            Bob, do you have any rust free 1957-63 Hawk trunk lids?

Chris.
                            Chris rust free is not the real problem on trunk lids for the fin hawks, ones with good ribs are harder to find and fix so when I find a good GT with good ribs I have the holes filled for the overlay and and it make a good fin hawk lid, ones with dents in the ribs make good ones for GT's because the over lay will cove them, right now I have a very very good one with good ribs and no rust, but much time and work has gone into this one so it is not at give away price, how would you git it to Australia?............Bob
                            Candbstudebakers
                            Castro Valley,
                            California

Comment

Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
                              Do you have a rust free shell for a 62 Lark sedan?
                              No shells left except for a 63 GT body with good doors, it will not be here long since it takes up to much room, sorry..............Bob
                              Candbstudebakers
                              Castro Valley,
                              California

Comment

Working...
                              X