• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam Ensley View Post
    I wish I'd seen it in time.
    Sorry you missed it Sam, that's why I posted it.
    JS

Leave a comment:

• Sam Ensley
    replied
    I wish I'd seen it in time.

Leave a comment:

• showbizkid
    replied
    $252 sale plus $152 shipping.

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Somebody got a heck of a buy!
    JS

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Little over an hour to go, price is about $252.00. Still a bargain!

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
    I am with Craig, I also assumed that since 58PackardWagon is the one that said that, he was talking about the simpler one on Packardbakers. Maybe not '57, but all the same.
    Yes, Rich, '58 Packard, I am referring to. Thanks.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Originally posted by mbstude View Post
    I'm lost, Craig. Who said anything about a '57 Packard?
    I am with Craig, I also assumed that since 58PackardWagon is the one that said that, he was talking about the simpler one on Packardbakers. Maybe not '57, but all the same.

Leave a comment:

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    I just pulled my invoice. It is five years old and the all in price is $900. Sorry my mind is not what it used to be.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
    There's a huge difference between a '63-66 dash over a '57 Packard dash where its padded. The ENTIRE dash aside from the instrument cluster is padded and would have to be sculpted, vs. only a relatively flat, 1" or less thick top portion on the Packard.

Craig
    I'm lost, Craig. Who said anything about a '57 Packard?

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    Are you sure about the price? A local friend just had his '63 Lark dash refinished by them. The bill was over $2000.00
    There's a huge difference between a '63-66 dash over a '57 Packard dash where its padded. The ENTIRE dash aside from the instrument cluster is padded and would have to be sculpted, vs. only a relatively flat, 1" or less thick top portion on the Packard.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• 2R2
    replied
    Are you sure about the price? A local friend just had his '63 Lark dash refinished by them. The bill was over $2000.00
    I'm with Matthew on this - when I researched this a few years ago, the price was around $1,800, plus shipping, to re-do my Lark dash. Luckly, I found a decent used dash to use. If they now offer something for only $250, that's a heck of a deal, and I would love to hear more!

Leave a comment:

• showbizkid
    replied
    Originally posted by starliner62 View Post
    Ok, did Sasco or Studebaker ever sell a dash frame and pad like the one listed? I thought you could only buy the pad by itself.
    When I visited SASCO in '06, they had only the pads by themselves to sell. A stack of '63 Vanity assemblies, too... I should have picked one up.

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied
    Originally posted by starliner62 View Post
    The dash belongs to a friend of mine that is getting rid of a stash of parts that haven't seen the light of day for probably 20 years.
    Looks like he is taking SDC President Carl Thomason's advice written in the President's message in the May T/W to heart.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
    For $250 you can get a brand new soft flexible one from justdashes.com They did one for me and it is absolutely beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    For $250 you can get a brand new soft flexible one from justdashes.com They did one for me and it is absolutely beautiful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X