'63 Wagonaire on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '63 Wagonaire on ebay

With so little rust, it looks to me well worth saving.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161686335336?rmvSB=true

This car was posted originally under the members picture forum. Everyone was helpful in giving information to help with the car. Looks like the owner has chosen another path for his Studebaker. It does not look like the 3 speed floor shift that was available on the HD taxi or fleet cars. Without the production order, hard to say how the car was born and what modifications have been done.

Bob Miles
    Tucson AZ

Comment

......been a while since something got a good $$ ping on eBay....

Comment

Common ebay booboo, though. He listed it late one night while preparing the listing. It ends late tonight, West Coast time. Easterners will have to be up till 1:00 AM on a weeknight to see the end of the auction.
        I always try to get my listings done by 6 PM so my potential buyers back East will be eagerly awaiting the end to snipe bid, before they have to go to bed. Just sayin...
        sals54

Comment

check the bidders..... anything strange ??? not saying so, just asking....

Comment

Not to start a prairie fire, I just noticed that there are only 5 bidders. Was that what you are referring or is there something else that I have missed?

Comment

call me suspicious....... but as an aside, I always look at the bidders' activity when I think/see what may be repeatable and unique to an auction. My obvious mistrust of buying a vehicle without my or a good (preferably Stude) eye checking out before $$$$ biases me. I hesitate to write this for seemingly casting a negative glance at what could/is a good auction....

Comment

SOLD......

Comment

I understand that, and I try to list my items that way too, for the people sniping in person, but I suspect that's not many, at this point. As a bidder I use a bid sniping website, snip.pl, to place my bids. So I don't need to stay up.

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
                  Common ebay booboo, though. He listed it late one night while preparing the listing. It ends late tonight, West Coast time. Easterners will have to be up till 1:00 AM on a weeknight to see the end of the auction.
                  I always try to get my listings done by 6 PM so my potential buyers back East will be eagerly awaiting the end to snipe bid, before they have to go to bed. Just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                  X