No announcement yet.

La Palma Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After being in the show every year for about 10 years i will skip at least this year. The two hour drive through L.A. traffic gets to be a real pain. Instead, i went to the Santa Barbara show last week. That is less than an hour and a much prettier drive. Only two Studebakers though, out of 200 cars.

Comment

Getting of the Plane from N. Ca at 7am. See you all .

Comment

I'll be there even if I have to hitch hike!

Dean.

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow with a load of restored Studebaker car and truck radios covering the years 1934 thru 1959!

Comment

Originally posted by royvaldez View Post
            Getting of the Plane from N. Ca at 7am. See you all .
            If you are lucky Roy, you MIGHT get there by 9 or 10:00 AM from LAX.
            Unless Opra is picking you up in her Helicopter!
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Swap meet was great! Had lots of fun, met some nice people and came home with some hard to get parts.
              Thanks too all that were there, ... And those that made it happen!

I met Chuck Collins there today!

Imagine that.

Dean.

Comment

Nice to meet the person behind the royvaldez forum id. Hope it was worth your trip.

Comment

Comment

Great meet! Got to meet lots of very nice people there including Roy Valdez, Rick Petersen, Warren Webb, and many others. Lots of nice cars too even tho the attendance was down a little because of the weather, but a very good meet overall. Had a great time! Almost forgot to add Chuck Collins name to the list, OOPS, sorry Chuck!
                    Last edited by autoradiotech; 05-25-2015, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Dangit I missed Warren Webb, sorry Warren would have been good to see you again.

Dean.

Comment

Had a great time. Took me 35 minutes from LAx to the meet.

Comment

That is one of the best collection of cars I've seen in a while. I would love to have been there. Lots of good vending material.

Comment

It was a great show this year like always weather was good .I bought and sold. Did vary well . I think Roy Valdez got his fill for the year on antennas .?? must of had 20+ or so. Thank you all had a great time.

Comment

Working...
                            X