No announcement yet.

Biggest Reedsville Meet ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reedsville is a metro area with approximately 500 residents so 20 to 1 would be what Max is expecting. All three cops will be out directing traffic on Friday and Saturday mornings as the fans rush in.

See you in the future as I write about our past
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Reedsville is a metro area with approximately 500 residents so 20 to 1 would be what Max is expecting. All three cops will be out directing traffic on Friday and Saturday mornings as the fans rush in.

See you in the future as I write about our past
      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I'll be coming in on Thursday to set up for the flea market and will stay through Saturday. My flea spaces moved a bit this year to help give Jim Lawrence more room for his upholstery display. Jim does real nice work if your thinking of having upholstery done. I gave Dave Dow a call a couple weeks ago and it looks like he will be riding shotgun with me this trip. (Dave's good friend and Studebaker traveling buddy, Don Richards, passed away earlier this year.)

P.S. Those of you who don't know Dave Dow, stop by and say hi, his interest in the club goes back to the 1960's and he was one of those who participated in the first national meet.

Dan Peterson
        Montpelier, VT
        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)
        1961 Lark Crusier
        1962 Lark V-8 Regal Convertible
        Dan Peterson
        Montpelier, VT

Comment

I'll be coming in on Thursday to set up for the flea market and will stay through Saturday. My flea spaces moved a bit this year to help give Jim Lawrence more room for his upholstery display. Jim does real nice work if your thinking of having upholstery done. I gave Dave Dow a call a couple weeks ago and it looks like he will be riding shotgun with me this trip. (Dave's good friend and Studebaker traveling buddy, Don Richards, passed away earlier this year.)

P.S. Those of you who don't know Dave Dow, stop by and say hi, his interest in the club goes back to the 1960's and he was one of those who participated in the first national meet.

Dan Peterson
          Montpelier, VT
          1961 Lark Crusier
          1962 Lark V-8 Regal Convertible
          Dan Peterson
          Montpelier, VT

Comment

Working...