Clubhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clubhouse

I just signed a lease today on 1,280' of warehouse and 320' of office. I'm tired of having cars in 4 garages over town and having to leave my daily drivers out in the rain to work on anything. This has been a long term goal of mine and the right spot came up at the right time. 2 miles from home. The price is right. It's probably big enough (never is, however). My wife will use the office portion as her art studio. It's got glass on 2 sides of it. Here's the warehouse part...

One big roll up door and a man door into this area.

I almost had them leave the fridge (think Keg-a-rator [8D]) but decided against it.

Now I just have to sell enough cars to pay for it

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Good show Dick, I see 4 Studes. in there EASY! Hard to judge the depth, but it looks to be at least the required 40 feet X20 to store (4) C or K models. If you have any trouble filling it up, gimme a call I'll be right over with 2 or 3! [][:0][}]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Good show Dick, I see 4 Studes. in there EASY! Hard to judge the depth, but it looks to be at least the required 40 feet X20 to store (4) C or K models. If you have any trouble filling it up, gimme a call I'll be right over with 2 or 3! [][:0][}]

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Gee Dick nice shop. I think that you will need another out building to house all the parts. Of course you can have your wife's space unless her art work is Stude related. Or was the shop [u]your wife's </u>idea and she is jut letting you use her extra space, ha-ha!
        Regards Mark

Comment

Gee Dick nice shop. I think that you will need another out building to house all the parts. Of course you can have your wife's space unless her art work is Stude related. Or was the shop [u]your wife's </u>idea and she is jut letting you use her extra space, ha-ha!
          Regards Mark

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

It's actually 60 x 21. I think I could get 6 cars in there, but 4-5 would be comfortable and still be able to work on them. It's on Kentucky about at Pacific, Rich. Come on down and I'll give you a "tour".

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

It's actually 60 x 21. I think I could get 6 cars in there, but 4-5 would be comfortable and still be able to work on them. It's on Kentucky about at Pacific, Rich. Come on down and I'll give you a "tour".

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 007

Regards Mark
                More the later than the former...but works for me [8D]!

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 007

Regards Mark
                  More the later than the former...but works for me [8D]!

Dick Steinkamp
                  Bellingham, WA

Comment

Really nice size place Dick. Are you going to do your builds there also or just storage?
                    Frank van Doorn
                    Omaha, Ne.
                    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Really nice size place Dick. Are you going to do your builds there also or just storage?
                      Frank van Doorn
                      Omaha, Ne.
                      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 41 Frank

Builds too, hopefully. I've got an oversize 2 car garage at home, but I'd like to keep the 2 daily drivers there + the workspace for smaller projects. We'll see. Hopefully I'll outgrow the new space in a year .

Dick Steinkamp
                        Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 41 Frank

Builds too, hopefully. I've got an oversize 2 car garage at home, but I'd like to keep the 2 daily drivers there + the workspace for smaller projects. We'll see. Hopefully I'll outgrow the new space in a year .

Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Way cool Dick.

Gary Sanders
                            Nixa, MO
                            President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                            Gary Sanders
                            Nixa, MO

Comment

Way cool Dick.

Gary Sanders
                              Nixa, MO
                              President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                              Gary Sanders
                              Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
                              X