1949 Champion Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1949 Champion Convertible

Saw this on the St Louis, MO craigslist. My neighbor called and talked to the seller. It sounds like it's in pretty good condition, but my neighbor will stall around and not go check it out. He's all talk and no action, so here it is for someone else.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4932901941.html

It has been on for over a week, I cannot believe someone in the Ozark Trails chapter has not picked it up. The fact no one has picked it up in that active chapter tells me one had better check it out before buying it.
    Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
    1961 Hawk 4-speed
    1967 Avanti
    1961 Lark 2 door
    1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Nice looking car Just leave him a massage.

Dean.

Comment

Looks a lot like my first car.Sure wish I had some extra cash laying around.
        Neil Thornton

Comment

Originally posted by unclemiltie View Post
          It has been on for over a week, I cannot believe someone in the Ozark Trails chapter has not picked it up. The fact no one has picked it up in that active chapter tells me one had better check it out before buying it.
          p

We thought there was a 2 car limit for '47-'52 convertibles in any one chapter and Ozark Trails has already reached that limit. We wouldn't want to be accused of hoarding these beautiful automobiles and keeping the rest of you from getting one.

Not sure why this is being advertised in St. Louis.

Comment

Working...
          X