Cant go wrong for $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant go wrong for $100

Found this on CL (not mine). This little 63 2 door might make a nice parts car. Who knows? Maybe the frame and floors are still there? Unlikely being a MN car, but worth a look.
    http://rmn.craigslist.org/cto/4938054717.html

Not a '63...
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I've been hanging on to its identical twin for the last 20 years.

Comment

can anyone bring it to Illinois for me if I buy it and stick it in my barn , so I can say it just say it magicly appeared there ?

Comment

sals54

Comment

It will never sell..............it's too cheap.

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but where is Dawson? I am familiar with Dawson Creek BC which to those of us in this part of the country might refer to that town as Dawson.....and everybody knows.

Thanks
              Francis

Comment

Dawson is southwestern MN. It is close to the border of South Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by lark63 View Post
                  can anyone bring it to Illinois for me if I buy it and stick it in my barn , so I can say it just say it magicly appeared there ?
                  That pretty much sums up how my 1948 Business Coupe was introduced to my wife and daughter back in the late '80's. The night before, on a Friday night, after they were in bed, I snuck my newly purchased car into the backyard. It was strategically parked near the entrance of my pole-barn/man cave.

Next morning, as we were sitting down to breakfast, I opened the curtains and said..."Oh look...the STUDEBAKER FAIRY came last night!"

As I braced myself for the usual lecture regarding priorities, family responsibilities, etc... after a brief pause, her response was , "It's so ugly, it's kinda cute."

With that kind of reaction, I felt like I was eleven again, after getting permission, from my mom, to keep the free puppy cuddled in my arms.
                  John Clary
                  Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I put a title in the Christmas tree with a letter from santa, years ago.

Comment

I put a Title On Counter! Business card of a Divorce Lawyer & a $100 Bill I usually get when RU going to get another car! Ps the $100 Bill has always been chosen!
                      Bill

Comment

Working...
                      X