Newest Ebay Scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Ebay Scammer

Anybody recognize this stude? It is not the guys car because he doesn't want to go thru Ebay. He'll get your money and you get nothing! I do like the car, though!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1953-...QQcmdZViewItem

It's gone! ebay already discovered that they would not get any fees off of this guy, so he's GONE in a nanosecond!

Amazing isn't it, you report that you got ripped, and they take their time, or never fix it. THEY get ripped, and it's OVER NOW!

That was 6 min. from your post to mine!

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

It's gone! ebay already discovered that they would not get any fees off of this guy, so he's GONE in a nanosecond!

Amazing isn't it, you report that you got ripped, and they take their time, or never fix it. THEY get ripped, and it's OVER NOW!

That was 6 min. from your post to mine!

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I just happened on it. Did anyone recognize the car? It was pretty nice. I didn't like the console in the interior but the paint was nice, nice wheels, and looked like a SBC in the bay. It could have been a stude engine because I'm still new at this stuff. Ernie

Comment

I just happened on it. Did anyone recognize the car? It was pretty nice. I didn't like the console in the interior but the paint was nice, nice wheels, and looked like a SBC in the bay. It could have been a stude engine because I'm still new at this stuff. Ernie

Comment

quote:Originally posted by epssax
            Did anyone recognize the car?
            If it was the black one, it is on as a scam multiple times a week and has been for the last couple of months.

The car actually sold this summer on eBay for around $70k.

It's nice! [] ZZ430 crate motor.

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by epssax
              Did anyone recognize the car?
              If it was the black one, it is on as a scam multiple times a week and has been for the last couple of months.

The car actually sold this summer on eBay for around $70k.

It's nice! [] ZZ430 crate motor.

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

No it was maroon. Had chrome wheels and a t-shifter and ugly boxy console around the floor shifter. Metal was straight, engine was charp WITH headers.

Comment

No it was maroon. Had chrome wheels and a t-shifter and ugly boxy console around the floor shifter. Metal was straight, engine was charp WITH headers.

Comment

Working...
                  X