2016 KRC Raffle Car: 1955 President Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 KRC Raffle Car: 1955 President Coupe

As predicted, chances on the '51 Land Cruiser were sold out by Valentines Day. I suspect chances this year will disappear more quickly.
    Here's the '55 President, all original except a repaint on the yellow, and only 43,000 miles on the clock.

A link to additional photos, with links to raffle rules and online ordering: http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com/raffle_car_photos.php
    Attached Files
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Car is super nice. Saw it in person. cheers jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Now that's a prize!
      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

I just want the tickets !
        I dont care about the car !

Comment

how many tickets will be sold? I just wanna know what the odds are.
          sals54

Comment

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
            how many tickets will be sold?
            Same as past years; 4000. And, from all reports, 1/10th are already gone.

https://sdckeystoneraffle.com/
            "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Actually, as of this moment, 645 of 4000 are gone. That's more than 15%. As far as the odds, with the purchase of one ticket, the odds are one in 2000 of winning at least $2000.00, since one ticket is an opportunity for either prize. Remember, with only 4000 available tickets, there is only one for every three SDC members!!! Fight for them now, not later--assure yourself a chance. Gordon, Keystone raffle chair

Comment

Working...
              X