International Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Hotel

We went through St Louis today on the 270 on our way to Oklahoma so we thought we'd stop in and check out the host hotel . For you people that are concerned about the area rest assured there is no problem what so ever. The signage from 270 is excellent to follow to get into the complex and I could just tell that this is going to be one of those meets that once you drive into the place you won't have to move your Studebaker for the whole week.......perfect in my thinking ????

ps ...... It's exactly 812 miles from my door to theirs so it'll be a good run for the Stude ??????
    Last edited by 2R5; 03-14-2015, 06:43 PM.
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Thanks for the report - good to know!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
      We went through St Louis today on the 270 on our way to Oklahoma so we thought we'd stop in and check out the host hotel . For you people that are concerned about the area rest assured there is no problem what so ever. The signage from 270 is excellent to follow to get into the complex and I could just tell that this is going to be one of those meets that once you drive into the place you won't have to move your Studebaker for the whole week.......perfect in my thinking ????

ps ...... It's exactly 812 miles from my door to theirs so it'll be a good run for the Stude ??????
      Ya thanks for the report but to bad it is the same time school starts for a lot of teachers here in California, need to pass on this one.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Thanks for the report
        Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
        1961 Hawk 4-speed
        1967 Avanti
        1961 Lark 2 door
        1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973