Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paperwork for the last Studebaker. Pretty cool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
    Sorry if you can't read these but the top one (white) shows all options , manual radio was option #65 and push button was #66
    ....the green one is option pricing ...manual radio was $56.55 and push button was $64.49
    neither one has no mention of a FM radio.
    ...I also have the booklet with a pic of a FM radio , but I have yet to see and information on a order sheet or price sheet of cost or # for one.
    Bob-
    I have a copy of the three-page "Accessories for 1966" price list, and it lists the AM/FM radio with antenna for $97.94. This is probably the same doc that Gary has. I had a duplicate doc for sale at Reedsville and think I sold it for $2.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
      Bob-
      I have a copy of the three-page "Accessories for 1966" price list, and it lists the AM/FM radio with antenna for $97.94. This is probably the same doc that Gary has. I had a duplicate doc for sale at Reedsville and think I sold it for $2.
      Thanks Skip.....that's one I haven't seen ( I missed that one )
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
        Bob-
        Oops, I was out by $2.06. Shame on me.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
          Hi Bob , I have a option booklet for 66 and there is no mention of FM radios . I kind of think they were a dealer installed option available.
          Although I do know a employee from Hamilton once told me they had a skid of FM radios that quite a few walked away ( sure like to find one of those )
          I wonder how many AM/FM radios made up a skid? I would love one of them, too! <G>

Comment

I am lucky , I have one in my 66??
            sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I "cheaped" out, I put in an under dash am/fm converter. Works great but would have preferred and AM/FM radio.
              sigpic
              55 President Deluxe
              64 Commander
              66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

Maybe a nice FM 8 Track tape deck of the era? <G>

Comment

Stu, I think you can use ,ctrl. prntscrn, and paste to word or an image program and print it.

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
                  Yes Jeff, I am aware of this documentation but I don't have a copy of it. Unfortunately when I try to print it I can only access a portion of the first image. I can't open the others at all, presumably because they are protected. Any chance you could copy all of it and email it to me as attachments? I'd love to have this in my memorabilia. You can PM me on this if you wish. By the way R.H. 'Bob' Westmore was the Office Manager in Hamilton. I was copied as being a member of the Operating Committee.

From a trivia standpoint, President Gordon Grundy didn't want to have any promotion on this car but I finally was able to convince him that local media should cover it. As you probably know, that car was driven about 18,000 miles before it was turned over to the City of South Bend for the Studebaker Historical Collection. This was before the Studebaker National Museum became an institution.

Stu Chapman
                  Ron Dame
                  '63 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Dame View Post
                    Stu, I think you can use ,ctrl. prntscrn, and paste to word or an image program and print it.
                    Thanks Ron. I already have the documents.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
                    X