Sema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sema

Leaving for Vegas to Sema show tomorrow. Been wanting to do this show for years and all ways let it slip by. Now 70 and wonder how many more chances I'll have. Taking my 28yr old son along to hold me up. What Iam saying to you guys is DO IT NOW. Too many of us miss out on so much and when we relise its too late.
    Bill[]

Did it last year but am sitting this one out. You will enjoy it, its a lot of walking though.There are several Forum members going again this year.

Frank van Doorn
    1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
    1963 Daytona Conv
    1941 Champion R-2 Rod
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Did it last year but am sitting this one out. You will enjoy it, its a lot of walking though.There are several Forum members going again this year.

Frank van Doorn
      1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
      1963 Daytona Conv
      1941 Champion R-2 Rod
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Two things about this show...
        1) Wear comfortable shoes...
        2) Collapsible roller tote for literature..
        Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by billwillard

Leaving for Vegas to Sema show tomorrow. Been wanting to do this show for years and all ways let it slip by. Now 70 and wonder how many more chances I'll have. Taking my 28yr old son along to hold me up. What Iam saying to you guys is DO IT NOW. Too many of us miss out on so much and when we relise its too late.
        Bill[]
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Two things about this show...
          1) Wear comfortable shoes...
          2) Collapsible roller tote for literature..
          Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by billwillard

Bill[]
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

A friend and I went to the SEMA show every year for about 6 or 7 years.

DO NOT expect to see everything on one or even two days. Wayyyy too much to see.

The main reason we quit going...too many plastic wheel cover, 20" wheel manufacturers and sticker makers.
            Vegas after dark is a hoot though.

Have fun...and like Jeff said...wear good walken shoes.

Mike

Comment

A friend and I went to the SEMA show every year for about 6 or 7 years.

DO NOT expect to see everything on one or even two days. Wayyyy too much to see.

The main reason we quit going...too many plastic wheel cover, 20" wheel manufacturers and sticker makers.
              Vegas after dark is a hoot though.

Have fun...and like Jeff said...wear good walken shoes.

Mike

Comment

Would really like to attend SEMA however is it not by invitation only?

Comment

Would really like to attend SEMA however is it not by invitation only?

Comment

007...no.

As long as you own or work in a shop, it's fairly cheap as I recall.
                    OR... you walk in off the street and the cost is (was) around 40 or 50 bucks for the week.

The PRI show is owning or working in a shop only.

Mike

Comment

007...no.

As long as you own or work in a shop, it's fairly cheap as I recall.
                      OR... you walk in off the street and the cost is (was) around 40 or 50 bucks for the week.

The PRI show is owning or working in a shop only.

Mike

Comment

Now I can say (been there done that). Once was enough for me. Did enjoy the concept cars more then any thing there. If Chrysler would put the challenger into prudction I would be first in line.

Comment

Now I can say (been there done that). Once was enough for me. Did enjoy the concept cars more then any thing there. If Chrysler would put the challenger into prudction I would be first in line.

Comment

According to this month's HMM they will be unveiling a production version in a couple months. I'm interested to see it too...

--
                            55 Commander Starlight
                            http://members.cox.net/njnagel
                            --
                            55 Commander Starlight

Comment

According to this month's HMM they will be unveiling a production version in a couple months. I'm interested to see it too...

--
                              55 Commander Starlight
                              --
                              55 Commander Starlight

Comment

Working...
                              X