Directions to Reedsville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions to Reedsville

I am coming from 95 towards Baltimore can anyone tell me how I can get to reedsville?

Studebakers forever!
    Studebakers forever!

If you are in Baltimore take 83 North to Harrisburg and then west on 322.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

If you are in Baltimore take 83 North to Harrisburg and then west on 322.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I believe from Harrisburg 322 and 22 are duplexed, so just look for the signs "to US-22 West" then split off onto 322 when you get closer to Reedsville.

If you are coming from south of Baltimore on I-95 the easy but longer way is to go around the west side of the beltway (I-695) and get on I-83N that way; there is a quicker way to do it by going through the Inner Harbor but you have to take surface streets for about half a mile, and I've done it before but I couldn't tell you exactly how (and it's real easy to get lost, the signage there sucks, not to mention if there is an "event" then you'll be in miserable traffic.)

An alternate would be to take MLK north and then peel off to the right onto W Read St., then left on Cathedral which turns into Mt. Royal, then that will run you into I-83 farther north. If you do this, stay sharp - at least W Read St. is not well marked and the signs "to I-83" aren't very big. It is the fastest way I've found yet, but I might not do it if I were towing a trailer, say...

nate

--
        55 Commander Starlight
        http://members.cox.net/njnagel
        --
        55 Commander Starlight

Comment

I believe from Harrisburg 322 and 22 are duplexed, so just look for the signs "to US-22 West" then split off onto 322 when you get closer to Reedsville.

If you are coming from south of Baltimore on I-95 the easy but longer way is to go around the west side of the beltway (I-695) and get on I-83N that way; there is a quicker way to do it by going through the Inner Harbor but you have to take surface streets for about half a mile, and I've done it before but I couldn't tell you exactly how (and it's real easy to get lost, the signage there sucks, not to mention if there is an "event" then you'll be in miserable traffic.)

An alternate would be to take MLK north and then peel off to the right onto W Read St., then left on Cathedral which turns into Mt. Royal, then that will run you into I-83 farther north. If you do this, stay sharp - at least W Read St. is not well marked and the signs "to I-83" aren't very big. It is the fastest way I've found yet, but I might not do it if I were towing a trailer, say...

nate

--
          55 Commander Starlight
          --
          55 Commander Starlight

Comment

Do you live North or South of Baltimore? There could be an easier depending on where you are

See you in the future as I write about our past
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Do you live North or South of Baltimore? There could be an easier depending on where you are

See you in the future as I write about our past
              sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
              X