Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Studebaker Archives building open for business

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...g?t=1193468251

For those who may have requested a production order from the museum in the past few weeks you may have to wait a little while since the microfilm reader/printer has given up the ghost. I know getting a replacement is a top priority for them so please be patient. If you wish to contact the archives they have a new address at: archives@studebakermuseum.org
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Good news all the way around, Dick; thanks for the post and information. A member here on the forum questioned the non-delivery of his 1953 production order a couple days ago; hopefully, he will read your post and understand the delay.

The lower photo looks entirely too much like what we have been seeing on the news out of southern California[:0]; it's a relief to know the S-T-U-D-E-B-A-K-E-R pine trees on the former Proving Ground were not ablaze as you headed west! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Good news all the way around, Dick; thanks for the post and information. A member here on the forum questioned the non-delivery of his 1953 production order a couple days ago; hopefully, he will read your post and understand the delay.

The lower photo looks entirely too much like what we have been seeing on the news out of southern California[:0]; it's a relief to know the S-T-U-D-E-B-A-K-E-R pine trees on the former Proving Ground were not ablaze as you headed west! BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Dick,

Thanks for the update. I am taken be the apparent architectural changes to the building to the right (210) over the years based on the different types of bricks. Of course, those that received Architectural Digest a couple of months ago can weigh in on this.

Gary

Comment

Dick,

Thanks for the update. I am taken be the apparent architectural changes to the building to the right (210) over the years based on the different types of bricks. Of course, those that received Architectural Digest a couple of months ago can weigh in on this.

Gary

Comment

Working...
          X