Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Edlebrock air cleaner, i matches the carburator. I just put an air cleaner spacer on to see the carburator better too.

Comment

I like the Edlebrock air cleaner, i matches the carburator. I just put an air cleaner spacer on to see the carburator better too.

Comment

Very nice work![] You will enjoy showing that engine bay when you finish your project. I really like opening the hood of my truck for people, when they ask what engine I have in it. And watch their reaction, as 90 percent of them expect a greasy 'ol truck engine, or a SBC! And yes.... mine says Edeldrock on it too!

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana '59 4E7-122 '59 Silver Hawk '57 Parkview Wagon '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
        I own time machines.....

Comment

Very nice work![] You will enjoy showing that engine bay when you finish your project. I really like opening the hood of my truck for people, when they ask what engine I have in it. And watch their reaction, as 90 percent of them expect a greasy 'ol truck engine, or a SBC! And yes.... mine says Edeldrock on it too!

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana '59 4E7-122 '59 Silver Hawk '57 Parkview Wagon '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
          I own time machines.....

Comment

Working...
          X