Repairs to C cab bed floors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repairs to C cab bed floors

I have found a C cab pickup a couple of hours from home that needs some work. While the steps are in decent shape the cab floors are shot on both sides. In addition, the bed of the pickup is in bad shape. I believe that Classic Enterprises makes replacements, does anyone have experience with them? Here is what I would be dealing with:

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

[)]I have bought and used every panel that Classic sells for the C cab beds. The parts are of excellent quality and fit. I give them "thumbs up" all the way in that regard. The floor panels are dead ringers for original with the exception that they come up only 4 inches on the sides. Very good products. [)]
    steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
    http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

[)]I have bought and used every panel that Classic sells for the C cab beds. The parts are of excellent quality and fit. I give them "thumbs up" all the way in that regard. The floor panels are dead ringers for original with the exception that they come up only 4 inches on the sides. Very good products. [)]
      steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
      http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

Not knocking Classic ( I used alot of their product in my C cab) but I have had bed floors bent up for me out of the correct gauge material for less then 1/2 what Classic wants for them.

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
        1960 Champ
        1964 Daytona HT
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Not knocking Classic ( I used alot of their product in my C cab) but I have had bed floors bent up for me out of the correct gauge material for less then 1/2 what Classic wants for them.

1950 2R5
          1960 Champ
          1964 Daytona HT
          sigpic

Comment

The bed sides are in good shape and the only short bed that I have is the wider version from '56 on up. I have been holding on to that so I am looking at other options. I may check with Leroy Cary to see if he can make one up.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

The bed sides are in good shape and the only short bed that I have is the wider version from '56 on up. I have been holding on to that so I am looking at other options. I may check with Leroy Cary to see if he can make one up.

Comment

Gary , when I get home tonight I'll email you the drawing I made that I took to the fabricating shop that made my 2 beds up .

1950 2R5
                1960 Champ
                1964 Daytona HT
                sigpic

Comment

Gary , when I get home tonight I'll email you the drawing I made that I took to the fabricating shop that made my 2 beds up .

1950 2R5
                  1960 Champ
                  1964 Daytona HT
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X