Mystery at the Museum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery at the Museum!

I just got this google alert. it seems the Studebaker National Museum is having a contest.

http://www.fox28.com/News/index.php?ID=26815

--george

Bigsy,

Here is your opportunity! Let me get you started: "It was a cold and rainy night and the fog was escaping slowly up the banks of the St. Joseph's River, something that had not happened often since the end of the war".

Decimal Dude

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Bigsy,

Here is your opportunity! Let me get you started: "It was a cold and rainy night and the fog was escaping slowly up the banks of the St. Joseph's River, something that had not happened often since the end of the war".

Decimal Dude

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

A HEARSE, eh? Well, we'll just have to try to lay this mystery to rest![}]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

A HEARSE, eh? Well, we'll just have to try to lay this mystery to rest![}]

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ClaymoreWW

I just got this google alert. it seems the Studebaker National Museum is having a contest.
            --george
            Mystery solved![:0] http://www.fox28.com/News/index.php?ID=26817 (O'Brien St. is about 8 blocks from the Museum)

<h4>Last Man Standing in Studebaker Indiana</h4>

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ClaymoreWW

--george
              Mystery solved![:0] http://www.fox28.com/News/index.php?ID=26817 (O'Brien St. is about 8 blocks from the Museum)

<h4>Last Man Standing in Studebaker Indiana</h4>

Comment

The 50 Champion I recently sold was peppered with big caliber bullet holes. It looked a bit like a Bonnie & Clyde car! The new owner came by yesterday to pick up some pieces he hadn't taken at first. He told me that he'd already welded up all the holes.
                Looks like that car's gonna get an S-10 frame and a V6 drivetrain.

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe

Comment

The 50 Champion I recently sold was peppered with big caliber bullet holes. It looked a bit like a Bonnie & Clyde car! The new owner came by yesterday to pick up some pieces he hadn't taken at first. He told me that he'd already welded up all the holes.

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

The 50 Champion I recently sold was peppered with big caliber bullet holes. It looked a bit like a Bonnie & Clyde car! He told me that he'd already welded up all the holes.
                    Sensing its future, it probably shot itself.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                    1914 Stutz Bearcat
                    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                    63 Avanti R1 2788
                    1914 Stutz Bearcat
                    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

The 50 Champion I recently sold was peppered with big caliber bullet holes. It looked a bit like a Bonnie & Clyde car! He told me that he'd already welded up all the holes.
                      Sensing its future, it probably shot itself.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                      1914 Stutz Bearcat
                      (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                      63 Avanti R1 2788
                      1914 Stutz Bearcat
                      (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Working...
                      X