No announcement yet.

1963 Champs - T-Cab - 8Es - forum registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's one GOOD reason to do that I guess, but no one will ever know if it is legit.

Yes the Factory did mask off the area behind the Serial Number Plates on all Cars and Trucks to get a good bare surface for welding, I guess they did not have "Weld Through" Primer then.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

• Additional photos of E5-137228 from Craigslist ad, January 2019

Comment

• 8E10-40068 - 122 WB - T4 cab - for sale on Hemming Motor News website, January 2019.

Radio, westcoast mirrors, lighter, climitizer, rear bumper (note fresh air bezels are from 1960, not 1963 & "Studebaker" emblemed front fenders could mean front fenders are from a '59 Lark)

Info from ad: Here we have a 1963 Studebaker Pick-up truck. Very solid body with nicely maintained older blue metallic repaint. The black vinyl interior is also in very good condition. Powered by a healthy inline 6 cylinder and backed by a 3 speed manual transmission on the column. Bed, floors, and frame are in good condition. Factory tube powered AM radio still works very well. Nicely driving and running example of a rare and cool pick-up.

Last edited by 62champ; 01-17-2019, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• 8E7-19828 - 122 WB - T6 cab - parts truck in Belton, Texas

Climitizer, four speed

Comment

• 8E7-19740 - 122 WB - T6 cab - Living a leisure life in Belton, Texas and owned by the President of the Central Texas Chapter of the SDC.

Climitizer, hood ornament, radio, OD, aftermarket AC and camper top.

Comment

• E5-136472 - 112 WB - T6 cab - for sale on Facebook, October 2019.

Overdrive, climitizer, twin traction, hill holder, factory rear bumper, radio

Information from ad: 1963 Studebaker Champ, been in the family since new. My grandfather's step-dad (Frank Konopinski) got this when he retired from a career at Studebaker, in 1962. I have all records since new, along with various spare parts, service manuals and parts catalogs. I have wanted to fix the truck since I inherited it from my grandfather 13 years ago, but haven't had the money or time to do so, and I no longer have the room to keep it. I would love to see it restored and enjoyed once more.
              The truck was last driven about 11 years ago. It needs LOTS of work. Body has several areas which are rusted through, and there is surface rust everywhere. Floorboards are rusted through. Interior is in decent shape.
              Clean title in my name, current registration, ready to be towed away.

Last edited by 62champ; 10-06-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• 8E5-136911 - 122 WB - T6 cab - for sale on Craigslist, October 2019.

Info from ad: 1963 Studebaker Champ, 170 in-line 6, 3 speed manual w/OD. Runs, drives, stops. Head rebuilt for unleaded gas, new brakes, shocks, OD wiring and kickdown new and correct. Clutch/pressure plate/throw-out replaced, flywheel turned and new ring. All lights work. New U joints and center bearing. All glass good and working with new window channels. Lots has been done but truck is still basically somewhere between a project and a daily driver. Too many projects to finish it. Asking $3800.

Comment

• 8E5-137565 - 122 WB - T6 cab - for sale on Facebook marketplace

Info from ad: We have for sale a 1963 Studebaker Champ Pickup. The truck has the original inline 6 cylinder and 3 speed manual transmission. It runs and drives and is currently registered. It's a great work truck and around town vehicle. It has a Holley electric fuel pump but its otherwise completely original. The truck was originally Green Mist as you can see under the hood and in other areas. The truck has some rust in the floor pans and is covered by sheet metal panels on the drivers and passenger side outer floors, we have never removed the carpet or the seats to see the extent. There is some minimal cancer showing through in the rocker panels. The bed is dented in in the drivers side tail light area which is pictured. The frame is free of rot. The truck was converted to floor shift at one point but it is now returned to column shift so there is a hole in the floor for the shifter. Included with the truck are NOS Studebaker door panels and seat covers to return the interior back to stock. As stated the truck is a nice driver, not show restored so she has her leaks, bruises and bumps. The interior shows well as is but the seat has a flew splits and the carpet is older. The truck was sold new in New Mexico, hence the lack of major rust. The original Studebaker production order is included and pictured. The truck has clean title.

Comment

Working...
                  X