Alert! Studebaker carriage @ estate sale in MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert! Studebaker carriage @ estate sale in MN

I just saw that there is a 1916 Studebaker carriage that will be at an estate sale tomorrow around the Twin Cities. The ad is in the Pioneer Press - Twin Cities and shows the sale to be at 318 Summit Avenue. Here is a link:
    http://www.kaango.com/feViewAd/10719547

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Sounds great to me. My finance department (wife) would kill me.

58 Packard Wagon (Parade Red)
    58 Packard Wagon (Park Green)
    58 Packard Hardtop (parts car)
    58 Packard Sedan (Shadowtone Red)
    57 Packard Wagon (parts car)
    57 Packard Sedan (parts car)
    62 Daytona (White)
    63 Lark Custom 2 Door Sedan R2 (Super Red)

Comment

Sounds great to me. My finance department (wife) would kill me.

58 Packard Wagon (Parade Red)
      58 Packard Wagon (Park Green)
      58 Packard Hardtop (parts car)
      58 Packard Sedan (Shadowtone Red)
      57 Packard Wagon (parts car)
      57 Packard Sedan (parts car)
      62 Daytona (White)
      63 Lark Custom 2 Door Sedan R2 (Super Red)

Comment

Sounds like fun. For what it's worth, Summit Avenue is THE exclusive avenue in the whole state of Minnesota. The governor's mansion is on that street as well as railroad magnate J.J. Hill's mansion. This wouldn't be your average garage sale, I'm guessing.
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Sounds like fun. For what it's worth, Summit Avenue is THE exclusive avenue in the whole state of Minnesota. The governor's mansion is on that street as well as railroad magnate J.J. Hill's mansion. This wouldn't be your average garage sale, I'm guessing.
          "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I think the ad mentioned that it is for charity. Someone needs to at least go and get pictures. If it is reasonably priced and in good shape, call me (eight-zero-four) three-zero four two-eight-zero-one.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

I think the ad mentioned that it is for charity. Someone needs to at least go and get pictures. If it is reasonably priced and in good shape, call me (eight-zero-four) three-zero four two-eight-zero-one.

Comment

Golly, if I wasn't two hours north watching over my dad this weekend I'd be there for sure.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
                Woodbury, Minnesota
                sigpic
                Bob Shaw
                Rush City, Minnesota
                1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Golly, if I wasn't two hours north watching over my dad this weekend I'd be there for sure.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
                  Woodbury, Minnesota
                  sigpic
                  Bob Shaw
                  Rush City, Minnesota
                  1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                  "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

I went and saw it today.....had everything; directions, gas, trailer, check book......except my camera. Dang it !!!!! I did not buy it. It is a very impressive carriage! But I can not see Studebaker on it anywhere. It was restored and is in great shape. Also comes with these sled attachments. They slide onto where the wheels go once they are removed. Owner stated that is was restored in Wisconsin a few years ago and that he too did not know if it was 100% Studebaker. The wheels look Studebaker....I just don't know enough about them. Sorry. Owner wants $2000.00 His wife is supposed to be sending me some pics this week. Sure was a special site seeing this carriage parked next to the Rolls Royce.

Comment

I went and saw it today.....had everything; directions, gas, trailer, check book......except my camera. Dang it !!!!! I did not buy it. It is a very impressive carriage! But I can not see Studebaker on it anywhere. It was restored and is in great shape. Also comes with these sled attachments. They slide onto where the wheels go once they are removed. Owner stated that is was restored in Wisconsin a few years ago and that he too did not know if it was 100% Studebaker. The wheels look Studebaker....I just don't know enough about them. Sorry. Owner wants $2000.00 His wife is supposed to be sending me some pics this week. Sure was a special site seeing this carriage parked next to the Rolls Royce.

Comment

If you get pictures, please send them on. One might have to pull the wheels to check the axles or look under the seat to see a Studebaker emblem. If it is the real thing I may be interested, I will just need to get Bob 40 to come to Reedsville or York with that big trailer!

Comment

If you get pictures, please send them on. One might have to pull the wheels to check the axles or look under the seat to see a Studebaker emblem. If it is the real thing I may be interested, I will just need to get Bob 40 to come to Reedsville or York with that big trailer!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm........road trip!
                            Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm........road trip!
                              Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Working...
                              X