Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here heading to the North Central Zone Meet in South Dakota this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here heading to the North Central Zone Meet in South Dakota this weekend?

I think the wife and I will sneak away and take the kids on a short vacation to South Dakota. Any forum members planning on attending? Evan
    Evan Davis
    Prince Albert, Sk

We will be heading that way later this week Evan. We plan to arrive mid afternoon on Friday. See you there!
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I think we are just changing plans. We were going to the Ozarks but going north sounds better now. See you there Frank.

Comment

Planning on being there Friday afternoon also. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. Bruce.
        1958 Transtar 3E6-122
        1958 Transtar 3E13-31
        1959 Transtar 4E7-122
        1959 Lark 2 door Wagon
        1960 Transtar 5E28-171
        1960 Lark Gasser
        1963 Daytona

Comment

Since our car was customized in Custer (my wife's hometown), we wish we could be there. Hoping to take it back to the Black Hills someday where it was a parade car. Especially would like to see Frank and Elizabeth before they return to Arizona for the winter. Hope someone will post pics.
          Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom and '63 Avanti in Yuma, AZ
          https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/always-ahead

Comment

Great Ronnie, see you and Carla there! I think there will be a good turn out for this Zone Meet, and it is such a nice area.
            We will be in Branson, Mo. too two weeks later.

Originally posted by 57hawk View Post
            I think we are just changing plans. We were going to the Ozarks but going north sounds better now. See you there Frank.
            Frank van Doorn
            Omaha, Ne.
            1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

Too bad you are not able to come up Tim. Would be fun to show the car in Joan's home town now that it is restored. We hope to see you in the valley of the sun, or in Yuma for the March show in any event.
              Originally posted by paintim613 View Post
              Since our car was customized in Custer (my wife's hometown), we wish we could be there. Hoping to take it back to the Black Hills someday where it was a parade car. Especially would like to see Frank and Elizabeth before they return to Arizona for the winter. Hope someone will post pics.
              Frank van Doorn
              Omaha, Ne.
              1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

I plan on being there if my new grandson decides to follow the schedule the doctor has set for him. If he gets in a hurry I will not be able to make it. He is supposed to arrive on the 5th of September.
                I'll be driving the Speedster. I just got back from Kool Deadwood Nights where we put 600+ miles on it. It was the first time out of town and it ran great -finally.

I just want to mention that the meets we have had in Custer have been great. Custer has been very willing to help the club promote our events and they bring a lot of people to the show and shine. Also the cruise through parts of the Black Hills are
                incredible. Don't miss it.
                Last edited by 5brown1; 08-25-2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X