1959 Credit Offer / Window Sticker to print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 Credit Offer / Window Sticker to print

I made up a new version of the CiT" Hang Tag" that would have come on my 1959 Hawk.

I found this an original of this for sale on ebay. This file could easily be changed to another year/model, but I don't know if that would be true to original.

I have yet to track down some card stock and line everything up on a double sided print, but I thought others might like to have it.

I suspect the version that will show up here will not be full resolution, so just PM me and I'll send you a version that's 4000 x 3300

Click image for larger version

Name:	1959 Hawk Hang Tag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1744594

If someone would like to print one up for themselves, and print another for me (to keep me from having to track down card stock and line everything up), that would be really good!
    Last edited by pbrown; 08-24-2014, 06:49 PM.

CIT Hang Tag??? What the #$@@#(*&&$#&! Are you SURE this EVER existed for a Studebaker? I have seen many New Studes. and never heard or saw anything like that.

Where would you put a "Hang Tag"?
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      CIT Hang Tag??? What the #$@@#(*&&$#&! Are you SURE this EVER existed for a Studebaker? I have seen many New Studes. and never heard or saw anything like that.

Where would you put a "Hang Tag"?
      On the dash, maybe?

Here's the pics from the original ad:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wr9091a.jpg
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1691871Click image for larger version

Name:	wr9091a2.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1691872

Comment

found the auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1959-Studeba...item51aa1e8605

They called it a window sticker, so I'll edit my post title to reflect that.

Comment

CIT must have had some relationship with Studebaker (or at least some dealers). My first Studebaker, a '61 Cruiser I bought new from Don Schmidt Motors in Wichita, was financed by CIT. A couple years ago I found a wall hanging plaque that came from a Studebaker dealer that suggested the Studebaker buyer finance their car with CIT.
          Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
          X