No announcement yet.

Help me find this car?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot guys! So a '50 Champion it is! I drool looking at this old B&W photo. The car looked pretty nice back then in '54. Yes, a longshot it is. But maybe I'll get lucky! I hope she's still alive somewhere.....
    I have emailed the one AZ chapter I could find. We'll see if anyone there knows in case she's still in her home state. But as you know, "barn finds" can travel great distances at times.

Hopefully I find her moldering in a backyard somewhere and then I'll be all over you guys with myriad questions as I do a frame up restoration!
    -JB

Comment

Thanks a lot guys! So a '50 Champion it is! I drool looking at this old B&W photo. The car looked pretty nice back then in '54. Yes, a longshot it is. But maybe I'll get lucky! I hope she's still alive somewhere.....
      I have emailed the one AZ chapter I could find. We'll see if anyone there knows in case she's still in her home state. But as you know, "barn finds" can travel great distances at times.

Hopefully I find her moldering in a backyard somewhere and then I'll be all over you guys with myriad questions as I do a frame up restoration!
      -JB

Comment

Working...
      X