• Show
Clear All

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Finally - a Lark with a long hood!

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Mute
    replied
    It looks as if that MOPAR is about 6" off center in there... optical illusion??

Leave a comment:

• swvalcon
    replied
    I like it and not a chev motor not that I have anything against a chev as I'am also a chevy guy.

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied
    In true Champ style, the bed doesn't match the body-lines.

Leave a comment:

• Jefscoupe
    replied
    If Studebaker made a Ute.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Looks to have a special bed made and the truck could have started out as a 62 very easy, And Rich believe me when I say it can and will get all the gas it needs, that engine is a very strong and a very good one, I know been there done that, in fact have a 76 440 in an old motor home just waiting for some thing to put it in and make a surprise package out of it, don't under estimate the power one of them stock put out.

Leave a comment:

• StudeDave57
    replied
    Originally posted by StudeMann View Post
    Looks cute, but definitely not a '62.
    Besides '61s (with trim) I never really could tell those Champs apart...

StudeDave '57

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    What a strange looking Engine, in those Pics maybe distorted, it appears that the Intake is so far back that the 1st. Cyl. on each side could never get any Fuel or Air at all!
    It must have something to do with the Front Dist. location on that vintage of Chrysler Corp. Engine.

Leave a comment:

• StudeMann
    replied
    Looks cute, but definitely not a '62. I bet it is pretty squirrely at speed.

Leave a comment:

• 55coupe
    started a topic And now for something different.

And now for something different.

Aug 22 *** 1962 STUDEBAKER--ONE OF A KIND *** $12 (SHASTA LAKE) Not mine just saw this today
Working...
X