No announcement yet.

Private collectors dream????feeler add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is quite possible thare are many other examples of this sign that you may not have uncovered or encountered. I have only seen one other buggy like the one I got yesterday, but I am not naive enough to think that no other ones exist.

Comment

It is quite possible thare are many other examples of this sign that you may not have uncovered or encountered. I have only seen one other buggy like the one I got yesterday, but I am not naive enough to think that no other ones exist.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 1fastcosmo

Hey guys,just saying hello from nigeria*haha jk*Anyways guys I figured Id toss it out here but I'm seeing if anyone might be interested in purchasing a original studebaker sign from the 1906to 1915 i believe.I only know of one other like it and its at the studebaker national museum.Sooooo if any of you guys might be interseted in this please post here and let me know I have a few pictures and please only serious people as this is a very rare collectors item
        I m goink tosend you a chick for $10,000 pound dollar. Please to deposit the chick and send me back $9000 pound dollar and I will be in contacts with the addres to send the sign.
        thanks, Ali Muhammud Hussan Jones.
        Jerry Forrester
        Forrester's Chrome
        Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 1fastcosmo

Hey guys,just saying hello from nigeria*haha jk*Anyways guys I figured Id toss it out here but I'm seeing if anyone might be interested in purchasing a original studebaker sign from the 1906to 1915 i believe.I only know of one other like it and its at the studebaker national museum.Sooooo if any of you guys might be interseted in this please post here and let me know I have a few pictures and please only serious people as this is a very rare collectors item
          I m goink tosend you a chick for $10,000 pound dollar. Please to deposit the chick and send me back $9000 pound dollar and I will be in contacts with the addres to send the sign.
          thanks, Ali Muhammud Hussan Jones.
          Jerry Forrester
          Forrester's Chrome
          Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Working...
          X