Jeremy's Official Studebaker Myspace page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy's Official Studebaker Myspace page

Well it is here. The official studebaker myspace page. My name is Jeremy Price creator of this page. I would like to welcome all of you to join or just check it out. I know myspace is probably not a place you would expect to see such a page, however I am very much into connecting other studebaker fans/owners with a place where the history and the appreciation for the studebaker family can be shared. Myspace has millions and millions of viewers each day. I see this as a great opportunity to help network some people who normally would not interact with others on this forum or others. Being a young studebaker owner myself I know it can be difficult to find studebaker owners to talk with or share pitures, stories, or whatever it may be. Again I just hope to help promote the wonderful studebaker family we are and find some more of own to share with. I would like to feature a car or truck on a weekly basis. I would like to encourage anyone to send me a few pics and a brief few lines about yourself and your studebaker. I will post all pictures and videos if you have them on the stie. If you have any important information, meets, or wants or needs I will post on this page as well. The page has launched today and will change daily. Also fun facts or historical information on particular days would be great also. Anything you knowledgeable folk have or know I will use and give you the credit for a well. Again thank you and I hope to hear from you on http://www.myspace.com/officialstudebakerpage
    You do not have to sign up for an account or anything just come by and check it out, It is still under contruction, but it is up and running. Thanks Jeremy

I think that the idea is good and is a good way to reach a younger audience.

I do have a bit of a problem with you referring to it as an "Official Studebaker" page.

After I waited for it to load, I had a problem with it. If I scrolled down it sort of passed parts of the page by other parts of the page that stayed fixed.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

I think that the idea is good and is a good way to reach a younger audience.

I do have a bit of a problem with you referring to it as an "Official Studebaker" page.

After I waited for it to load, I had a problem with it. If I scrolled down it sort of passed parts of the page by other parts of the page that stayed fixed.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Not sure what the problem you are experiencing all is fine on this end. Could be the site itself. As far as the "official" part, I am not in any way referring to "The Official" it is "Jeremy's Official" page. In no way am I saying this is licensed or part of Studebaker Corporation. The reason for the URL being "officialstudebakerpage" is only because the characters for the URL are limited to a certain number so that is what I came up with. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Not sure what the problem you are experiencing all is fine on this end. Could be the site itself. As far as the "official" part, I am not in any way referring to "The Official" it is "Jeremy's Official" page. In no way am I saying this is licensed or part of Studebaker Corporation. The reason for the URL being "officialstudebakerpage" is only because the characters for the URL are limited to a certain number so that is what I came up with. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Good show Jeremy. I am also on Myspace, but not anything like yours.

http://www.myspace.com/lennystudebaker

Leonard Shepherd
            http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Good show Jeremy. I am also on Myspace, but not anything like yours.

http://www.myspace.com/lennystudebaker

Leonard Shepherd
              http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Bad ju-ju to annoint oneself with an 'official' moniker...
                HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Bad ju-ju to annoint oneself with an 'official' moniker...
                  HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

well i dont believe in ju ju just god thanks. besides it jeremy's official relax.....

Comment

well i dont believe in ju ju just god thanks. besides it jeremy's official relax.....

Comment

Looks good, though I think the reddish background is too dark, but that's my old eyes. Did you get permission to use the Studebaker Remembered Book as your background?

John Clements
                        Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                        Lockleys South Australia
                        John Clements
                        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Looks good, though I think the reddish background is too dark, but that's my old eyes. Did you get permission to use the Studebaker Remembered Book as your background?

John Clements
                          Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                          Lockleys South Australia
                          John Clements
                          Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Hi Jeremy,
                            there are very few of us young guys about. Here now in the UK I am probably one of the youngest members at 43. I was in Toronto for 3.5 years drinking like a fish and driving my 58 Packard Hawk and 63 R2 Avanti when I was 26 to 29 from 1990 to 1993. There were very few people in the club that were my age even in Toronto, except for Steve Gotfried and Dan Armstrong and his brother. Some of the older bloke and ladies are still good fun to be around. Big Roy Masson will keep you entertained for hours.

Just stick with it and the people you meet along the way are well worth it.

Enjoy
                            Greg

Greg Diffen
                            Australian Stude nut living in Warwick, United Kingdom

1933 St Regis Brougham Model 56 Dutch delivered
                            1937 Dicator sedan. Australian Body by TJ Richards
                            1939 Packard Seven Passenger monster UK delivered
                            1939 Commander Sedan Australian Body by TJ Richards
                            1939 Commander Swiss Cabriolet by Lagenthal
                            1961 Hawk
                            1963 Daytona Hardtop
                            1988 Avanti Convertible
                            Greg Diffen

Editor Studebaker Owners Club UK magazine

Australian Stude guy living in Warwick, United Kingdom

1933 St Regis Brougham Model 56 delivered new in the Netherlands
                            1937 Dictator sedan Australian Body by TJ Richards RHC
                            1937 Packard Super 8 Limousine UK delivered RHC
                            1939 Packard Super 8 Seven Passenger sedan monster UK delivered RHC
                            1939 Commander Cabriolet by Lagenthal of Switzerland
                            1963 Lark Daytona Hardtop
                            1988 Avanti Convertible

Comment

Hi Jeremy,
                              there are very few of us young guys about. Here now in the UK I am probably one of the youngest members at 43. I was in Toronto for 3.5 years drinking like a fish and driving my 58 Packard Hawk and 63 R2 Avanti when I was 26 to 29 from 1990 to 1993. There were very few people in the club that were my age even in Toronto, except for Steve Gotfried and Dan Armstrong and his brother. Some of the older bloke and ladies are still good fun to be around. Big Roy Masson will keep you entertained for hours.

Just stick with it and the people you meet along the way are well worth it.

Enjoy
                              Greg

Greg Diffen
                              Australian Stude nut living in Warwick, United Kingdom

1933 St Regis Brougham Model 56 Dutch delivered
                              1937 Dicator sedan. Australian Body by TJ Richards
                              1939 Packard Seven Passenger monster UK delivered
                              1939 Commander Sedan Australian Body by TJ Richards
                              1939 Commander Swiss Cabriolet by Lagenthal
                              1961 Hawk
                              1963 Daytona Hardtop
                              1988 Avanti Convertible
                              Greg Diffen

Editor Studebaker Owners Club UK magazine

Australian Stude guy living in Warwick, United Kingdom

1933 St Regis Brougham Model 56 delivered new in the Netherlands
                              1937 Dictator sedan Australian Body by TJ Richards RHC
                              1937 Packard Super 8 Limousine UK delivered RHC
                              1939 Packard Super 8 Seven Passenger sedan monster UK delivered RHC
                              1939 Commander Cabriolet by Lagenthal of Switzerland
                              1963 Lark Daytona Hardtop
                              1988 Avanti Convertible

Comment

Working...
                              X