Need a pair-'55 Speedster Fog lamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a pair-'55 Speedster Fog lamps

Anyone have a set of the yellow '55 fog's that can be had?--you may call anytime (913) 208-5844 brewster in K.C.

I just bought a pair from Southeast Stude. He may have more.

Comment

Be sure you get a set for '55 or later, as the '53 and '54 housings will not fit.
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I might have a pair. Shoot me an email if interested and I will look. They are back in a corner behind years worth of newer arrivals, so it will be an archeological dig. They might need to be rechromed, but I really do not remember.
        RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
        10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
        10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
        4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
        5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
        56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
        60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

Hey RadioRoy---I don't have your e-mail ( concerning the '55 fog lamps) but mine is bluescat626@gmail.com --Thanks Brewster

Comment

Brewster, I understand the glitzy/accessory appeal of these lites, but they really ruin the otherwise attractive lines of a 55's front end. Just my means nothing opinion.
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

but they really ruin the otherwise attractive lines of a 55's front end.

x2

Comment

Found a nice set of the Fog Light's--but need one yellow bulb (cracked)

Comment

Working...
                X