Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who all is going to Can-Am Pacific Northwest Zone meet in Post Falls Idaho?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who all is going to Can-Am Pacific Northwest Zone meet in Post Falls Idaho?

Hey, who all is coming to the" Can-Am Pacific Northwest Zone" meet August 15,16,17 at the Red Lion Inn in Post Falls Idaho?. There is also Good Guys same weekend at Spokane Fairgrounds August 15,16,17. Let me know, I still have a complete 6 cylinder 168c.i. and ballhousing and O/D trans. low miles,good oil press. and good compressin on ALL cylinders.I still have plenty of Stude parts and Stude truck parts,engines,trannys,chrome,carbs,C Cab stuff,3/4 ton and 1 ton axles and brakes. Truck steering colums with shifter and linkage,generators,c cab instrument panels nof many different years. NOS gaskets and chrome.Heads, blocks.,,c cab heaters for 6 cyl. and 8 cyl. I am 17 miles North of Spokane and just off the interstate. I willbe attending some of the Zone meet. Mike..

Trucks not ready to drive up from Lewiston, but I may drive up anyways.

Anybody have a 18x51 tail gate for a '57 3E6? I have a 18x48 in pretty good shape I could probably bring with me.

Norman

Comment

There are a few of us ready to head over from Bellingham tomorrow and I know some who are warming up their Stude's in Canada, Seattle and other areas. Start your engines!
      It will be a great time!

James
      Attached Files
      Bells Studebaker Diner & Museum
      Bellingham, WA.

Comment

Enjoy the show folks!!! Those of us who are not going to make it look forward to the pictures. Rumor has it Craig will be there, so I am not worried. People with dial up internet service ought to be though...
        StudeDave '57
        US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
        SDC Member since 1985

past President
        Whatcom County Chapter SDC
        San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
        San Diego Chapter SDC
        North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Post Falls is a neat town.... too bad I'm over 2,000 miles away. darn it

Comment

Looking forward to meeting you all, will see you there! Mike..

Comment

I will be traveling up to Post Falls from Prosser, looking forward to the Zone meet.

Comment

Well, I plan to be there, but will be traveling by Suburbanback, not driving a Studebaker. Too much left to do on it, too little time to do it. Needs a complete alignment, for one. And the power steering return hose had sprung a leak; took out both it and the pressure hose. Local truck shop made me a new return hose, but it was far too stiff to follow the movement of the control valve. had to remove it, and stick a plain old piece of rubber hose on for the time being. Don't want to make a road trip like that.

I will try to book a room at the Motel 6 in CdA, seeing as I will bring the dog with me.
                Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

The weather outside just reminded me to replace wiper blades. I'll be there if that WCFB carb doesn't act up again.
                  American iron, real old school
                  With two tone paint, it sure is cool

Its got 8 cylinders and uses them all
                  With an overdrive that just won't stall

With a 4 barrel carb and dual exhausts
                  With 4.23 gears it can really get lost

Its got safety belts and I ain't scared
                  The brakes are good and the tires are fair.

Tried to sell her, but got no taker
                  I"ll just keep driving my Studebaker

Comment

Well, it looks like I will be bringing the convertible after all. Somehow, last night I figured it was Thursday, and not Wednesday, so suddenly, I had a whole extra day to work on the Stude. New hose for the PS return line, installed. Found loose nuts on the transmission mount studs, tightened them. Checked the toe, woo-hoo, toed out almost a half-inch. Adjusted the tie rod sleeve on the left side (because that's the wheel that "moved" as a result of replacing bushings), and got it set to about 1/8" toe-in. Took it for a test drive, and it steers fine, and stops straight. I'm good to go. Big thunderstorm happening right now, but the car is under cover.

Comment

Well, no rooms available. Leastwise not for tonight. I don't feel like driving all the way there, and hoping to find a room. My apologies to those who will be there. I just didn't have the car ready in time for me to want to confirm a booking, and I rarely can book these things far in advance because I can't predict my work schedule very far in advance, unless I book time off months in advance.

Comment

I'm here already, beautifull day if you like wearing full rain gear

Forecast for Saturday and Sunday looks good.

Norman

Comment

We're here! We're HERE!~

Craig

Comment

Quick, somebody take some pictures!
                            Dave Nevin
                            Corvallis, OR
                            1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
                            Stud-e-venture blog

Comment

Been to the Zone meet, lots of nice Studebakers there. Met Craig, Bought some Silver Hawk chrome lettering . Had a good assortment of used and NOS stude parts. Ralph, you did a good job on the meet..

Comment

Working...
                              X