Glass guy in Minnesota needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass guy in Minnesota needed

I need a really good glass guy in Minnesota to install a windshield on a 61 Lark. I live south of the Cities. Thanks

Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
    I need a really good glass guy in Minnesota to install a windshield on a 61 Lark. I live south of the Cities. Thanks

Still looking for input. Thank you

Comment

My uncle is an old glass guy and lives in Lonsdale. I'm not sure if he's still active or not, or whether he'd be interested, but I could check, if you want.
      "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        My uncle is an old glass guy and lives in Lonsdale. I'm not sure if he's still active or not, or whether he'd be interested, but I could check, if you want.
        That would be outstanding. I am about 10 minutes from Lonsdale. Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi 58,

I just had all 4 glass in my 1950 Champion Starlight installed by Ron Krier, Ron's Auto Glass, 612-483-3347. Ron is mobile and he comes to your car. Ron is among the few who are doing a lot of classic act glass. He has a web site: www.ronsautoglassMN.com

He said how he would do the job and he was excellent to work with on this car. One of the hardest Studebaker sets of glass to install is into a Starlight Coupe. He knows his stuff. You will find his price reasonable too. Tell him I referred you.

Henry Votel
          Forest Lake, MN
          Henry Votel,
          Forest Lake, MN
          Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

Comment

PM sent to you.
            "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Working...
            X